Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Aye, keep this going as long as possible man. Need to get out of the mindset of 'he won't listen to us'.

Fucking make the cunt listen. I just wish everyone stayed away from SJP. Perversely, I'd love to see an empy St James Park on matchday.

Wish I didn't have to say this shit.

So suppose he buys Rangers.  Where does that leave us?

still part of his sports direct group.

Yup him buying rangers would have zero affect on us, especially as we have no intentions of trying to get into any European competition.

Seriously man, the amount of wealth this guy has is insane.

I dont want anything from him.  I want nufc to spend its own money but he wont even allow that.  He wont even take back what he is oeed as its better for SD. The club is trapped and fans need to wak up to that fact.  He has used nufc and its brand to flog tat round the world.  Just like all the other brands he buys and dismantles and rebuilds under the SD umbrella.  Its awful and sone people just dont see tge bigger picture.

What I don't get about Ashley is that as a gambling man, who has pissed away big sums of money, why can't he do one big transfer spin to see what happens with us? - He clearly won't miss the money and who knows, he might go some way from being the villain here if it resulted in a few years of making us actually look like we give a fuck and play some decent football.

What I don't get about Ashley is that as a gambling man, who has p*ssed away big sums of money, why can't he do one big transfer spin to see what happens with us? - He clearly won't miss the money and who knows, he might go some way from being the villain here if it resulted in a few years of making us actually look like we give a f*** and play some decent football.

Its a business tho, he knows for a fact that one big push isn't enough when you have man city and chelsea stretching the fair play rules...

Look at how much they spend to keep things going, only Arsenal have shown consitency with controlled spending and their fans are sick of finishing 4th or winning cups.

Proper fucking mental how utterly obsessed with money the bloke is. Won't save him when his heart packs in and someone hangs a Hatem Ben Arfa banner on his tombstone, the fat cunt.