Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

From what I've heard he's very much not a fan when he's at work n all. He does/did what he was told like his mate with the baldy napper.

Probably just got a better job is all.

That's fantastic news. The more of his allies that leave, the more chance of him thinking "fuck it, more bother than it's worth". I hope.

This is exactly what I'm feeling too. Become such a fucking hindrance for him that he just cuts his losses and sells at a loss to get shot of us.

How likely it is to happen is anyone's guess obviously.

The kit – designed by Puma – was modelled by skipper Fabricio Coloccini, who looked less than pleased to be taking part in the shoot in pictures which circulated yesterday.

:lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/19/18/28DC8F7500000578-3088240-Newcastle_defender_Fabricio_Coloccini_models_the_club_s_new_home-m-9_1432056982458.jpg

It says in that article that Irving's assistant David Gilroy, is also leaving to go to Manchester City.  And Wendy Taylor is supposedly leaving for Palace.

I wonder how many more are ready to jump ship.

It started with Pardew and we are led to believe that many of the players want out.  And now the management staff are following suit!

The kit – designed by Puma – was modelled by skipper Fabricio Coloccini, who looked less than pleased to be taking part in the shoot in pictures which circulated yesterday.

:lol:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/19/18/28DC8F7500000578-3088240-Newcastle_defender_Fabricio_Coloccini_models_the_club_s_new_home-m-9_1432056982458.jpg

Of course he looks less than pleased... he was busy writing another letter when they asked him to hoy the new kit on.

Guest ElCid

Yes it was Carver who was supposed to be a Wolves fan when he was growing up. 

That article is talking about John Irving, the Finance Director.

He was I knew him quite well when he was younger used to wear a Wolves scarf also

Guest chopey

The combination of the carver disaster, wonga shirt mess up, Ashley no longer attending any games and now three senior members of staff leaving must surly mean that he has taking his eye off the ball because he is preparing to sell up

The combination of the carver disaster, wonga shirt mess up, Ashley no longer attending any games and now three senior members of staff leaving must surly mean that he has taking his eye off the ball because he is preparing to sell up

Yeah because we have a spotless record of not letting things get fucked up unintentionally.

I think that's wishful thinking tbqh.

Ashley doesn't give a fuck about even his most senior personnel in his main business. These knobs leaving NUFC are not even collateral damage.

With any luck he'll fuck Liar off too and bring in a whole new regime with a different mandate. Highly doubtful though.

Ashley doesn't give a f*** about even his most senior personnel in his main business. These knobs leaving NUFC are not even collateral damage.

With any luck he'll f*** Liar off too and bring in a whole new regime with a different mandate. Highly doubtful though.

If it's his regime it'll just be more of the same though.

Ashley doesn't give a f*** about even his most senior personnel in his main business. These knobs leaving NUFC are not even collateral damage.

With any luck he'll f*** Liar off too and bring in a whole new regime with a different mandate. Highly doubtful though.

If it's his regime it'll just be more of the same though.

:thup:

Ashley doesn't give a fuck about even his most senior personnel in his main business. These knobs leaving NUFC are not even collateral damage.

With any luck he'll fuck Liar off too and bring in a whole new regime with a different mandate. Highly doubtful though.

That's not entirely true. A lot of the senior bods in his emporium of tat have been there for a long time and are trusted friends to MA. He very much cares about who is running SD

Any word if he will bother turning up this weekend? Don't think he has the stones.

nee chance will he be there, there will be a protest with or without relegation.  he wont be anywhere near it.  At least Shepherd had the stones to turn up to his own fight.