Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest firetotheworks

It was literally 2 days ago that I was defending this forum as not having laddish, creepy leanings. :lol:

:lol: This thread has been creepsville since the liverpool game.

f***ing virgins

Who's doing that?

Dead ISIS.

Where do I sign up? LMFAO

Guest Howaythetoon

Nufc.com seem to be alluding to this being a collusion with SKY playing a prominent role and clearly don't trust anything at this stage. My issue with that would be what benefit would it be to Ashley for the club to be put up for sale and then go unsold?

This will lead to possibly Rafa leaving and guaranteed more fan unrest. AO have shown he can't handle criticism and full on protests and should Rafa leave at any point it will be down to lack of funds which is the main gripe from supporters. Rafa goes and the club is basically back to square one during the Pardew and Carver times, only with more fan unrest.

While I don't trust Ashley, I think if offered a huge price he'd snap anyone's hands off. So for me the key to all of this as it always often is - is the valuation.

Are would be buyers willing to pay an Ashley premium?

I bloody hope so as this is the only way for him to sell up.

One other thing is does he need cash, does he need money for another investment?

Nufc.com seem to be alluding to this being a collusion with SKY playing a prominent role and clearly don't trust anything at this stage. My issue with that would be what benefit would it be to Ashley for the club to be put up for sale and then go unsold?

This will lead to possibly Rafa leaving and guaranteed more fan unrest. AO have shown he can't handle criticism and full on protests and should Rafa leave at any point it will be down to lack of funds which is the main gripe from supporters. Rafa goes and the club is basically back to square one during the Pardew and Carver times, only with more fan unrest.

While I don't trust Ashley, I think if offered a huge price he'd snap anyone's hands off. So for me the key to all of this as it always often is - is the valuation.

One other thing is does he need cash, does he need money for another investment?

That would be fair enough on .com's behalf if Sky were the only ones reporting anything. I was as skeptical as anyone but it definitely feels like something is happening at least.

The bottom part is key. For whatever reason, sometime during the summer, he seems to have become serious about selling the club. Either something to do with HMRC  (which could cost him), or he has decided he can't get the value higher than it is.

Either way, it certainly seems that... finally... he wants out. Let's get it done.

It was literally 2 days ago that I was defending this forum as not having laddish, creepy leanings. :lol:

Wait is this cause I posted that pic? What's creepy about it? (apart from her in the actual picture :shifty: )  I was reading an article about her and that pic was there, and like I said I thought she looks a bit.. well creepy I suppose.  All the "milf", "something something blowjob" and so on comments are bizarre, I agree

:lol: Nah, it was just a general comment about this thread.

fair enough :lol:

ahem

Amanda Stavely

You are the love of my life

Amanda Stavely

You, me and the wife

Amanda Stavely

Three is better than two

Guest firetotheworks

That would be fair enough on .com's behalf if Sky were the only ones reporting anything. I was as skeptical as anyone but it definitely feels like something is happening at least.

Exactly, and Sky aren't the source of the stories, they're reuters and FT. There's still nothing to get excited about yet, but their theory is flawed tbh.

Some of her answers here give a bit of insight I think as to how she'll work this

Christ the wife is mesmerising when she speaks like she is hypnotising you.  Wouldn't be surprised if Ashley ends up selling her SD as well by accident.

Wait is this cause I posted that pic? What's creepy about it? (apart from her in the actual picture :shifty: )  I was reading an article about her and that pic was there, and like I said I thought she looks a bit.. well creepy I suppose.  All the "milf", "something something blowjob" and so on comments are bizarre, I agree

:lol: sanitise life I say  :lol: effing hell

:lol: Nah, it was just a general comment about this thread.

fair enough :lol:

ahem

Amanda Stavely

You are the love of my life

Amanda Stavely

You, me and the wife

Amanda Stavely

Three is better than two