Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Roger Kint

Why would he give up on us for Rangers?

Our brand and the Premier League's reach is far greater.

Also, these 10 year deals and 7 year contracts doesn't exactly indicate that he's about to leave.

Plus his SD blanket coverage will be censored for the CL if/when they get there. Refuse to believe it would ever be financially better for him to swap us and the PL TV money for Scotland

Guest Bert Shaft

He could plaster their home kit for European games, with SD could he not?

He could do that  at Inverness and Ross County as well :cool:

Fat c*** is just taking the p*ss out of everyone. Only money spent is the money received from transfers whilst he pockets all the sky money, wonga money and now new puma deal money. The side is crying out for a 15-20 goal striker, a creative midfield player and a quality centre half - you could also argue that a left back and left winger are required also. This club stinks from the top and illustrates fully that he is laughing all the way to the bank whilst quite happily sticking two fingers up at every fan along the way. I honestly am bewildered when fans are turning round saying the performance shows promise - it was no different to both home matches against City last year and actually worse as in both those games we at least made the keeper make a safe. Keep feeding the monster boys and girls as he will only keep asking for more.

Fat c*** is just taking the p*ss out of everyone. Only money spent is the money received from transfers whilst he pockets all the sky money, wonga money and now new puma deal money. The side is crying out for a 15-20 goal striker, a creative midfield player and a quality centre half - you could also argue that a left back and left winger are required also. This club stinks from the top and illustrates fully that he is laughing all the way to the bank whilst quite happily sticking two fingers up at every fan along the way. I honestly am bewildered when fans are turning round saying the performance shows promise - it was no different to both home matches against City last year and actually worse as in both those games we at least made the keeper make a safe. Keep feeding the monster boys and girls as he will only keep asking for more.

I agree but we are pretty willing victims truth be told.

50k cheering it on yesterday

I would have a microscopic amount of respect for Ashley if he accepted his nomination, bet he doesn't though.

It's the kind of thing he'd probably do tbh, and donate a big wad in the process.