Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Simply he either doesn't have a clue about football, or is cruel and vindictive against the fans to the point of using someone just as a show of strength, or both.

I struggle to believe anyone knows this little about football. :lol: Even the very worst posters on here (and there are always lots of opinions on the topic) would have made a better choice. Even some of the joke suggestions for a DoF would be better.

You don't become a billionaire without having a ruthless streak.  MA will know hw unpopular this appointment will be and IMO is doing it solely to shut us up over AP.

He still has a vindictive nature in him after the Keegan saga and the flack he took off it, and that explains these quite ridiculous moves imo. He can afford to be spiteful, coz he knows the majority of the fans will continue to show up.

Look at the season we went down, if there was a time to vote with our feet that was it but the crowds we got in the championship were amazing.

Guest Roger Kint

You don't become a billionaire without having a ruthless streak.  MA will know hw unpopular this appointment will be and IMO is doing it solely to shut us up over AP.

:lol: Just :lol:

I know all that "cockney mafia" stuff doesn't reflect very well on Newcastle fans, but since appointing Keegan it's hard not to notice a slight London based bias towards Ashley's appointments:

Vetare, Jiminez, Wise, Pardew, Hughton, Kinnear twice.

Llambias came in a few months before Keegan left, and Redknapp claimed he was offered the job as well, as did Venables when Kinnear came in the first time.

I suppose he gave Shearer the job but he was in a bit of a corner then. 

Does he really just make appointments by bringing in whoever he bumps into in London?

I know all that "cockney mafia" stuff doesn't reflect very well on Newcastle fans, but since appointing Keegan it's hard not to notice a slight London based bias towards Ashley's appointments:

Vetare, Jiminez, Wise, Pardew, Hughton, Kinnear twice.

Llambias came in a few months before Keegan left, and Redknapp claimed he was offered the job as well, as did Venables when Kinnear came in the first time.

I suppose he gave Shearer the job but he was in a bit of a corner then. 

Does he really just make appointments by bringing in whoever he bumps into in London?

See above  :lol:

I'll piss myself laughing the day I wake up and hear this cunt is dead. I can't wait to have the chance to piss all over his grave. Nothing will ever convince me its being done for anything other than out of total contempt for fans. It's clear as day.

I absolutely can't believe how much Mike Ashley hates our club and us as fans. Sheer madness, and I've never been so embarrassed by what is being done to our club in Ashley's time as much as I am right now.

Just listened to an interview from a few months back called "Joe Kinnear still deluded about Newcastle".

He says he believes that he would still be in the job today if he hadn't had the heart attack (perhaps that doesnt look so deluded now)

Says Mike Ashley rang him out of the blue. He had been "touting himself around London" and Ashley called him up, met him for lunch and offered him the job.

After the heart attack  he knew he would have to leave football alone and its very hard to get anyone to give you a job when you have a medical condition.

I'll piss myself laughing the day I wake up and hear this cunt is dead. I can't wait to have the chance to piss all over his grave. Nothing will ever convince me its being done for anything other than out of total contempt for fans. It's clear as day.

His grave is going to do a roaring trade doubling up as the World's Largest Public Toilet and Dancefloor. Sign me up for a lifetime's subscription (and don't wear your good shoes).

Hopefully the day he sells us is coming sooner than later. I'm praying its some dignified bloke who actually embraces us and the city and repairs the damage that Mike has/is doing. Until then, this is what our club's future is going to be. Every single time you think we've turned the corner, the spite comes right back and he takes the p*ss out of us.

By the way, he and his cronies are a separate entity from the club. I refuse to acknowledge this "We" s*** that JFK is spouting. 

They don't deserve this club and the sooner karma bites them in the ass the better. Not over the top 1 bit, this is a man who is doing absolutely spiteful things to thousands of people who support the club with attendance, tickets, merchandise, etc. We've done everything on our end to back our team and he's sold us f***ing short once again.