Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest bimpy474

Out of all cups, in pretty much the perfect position in the league and now a massive profit again in transfer fees. Fucking class season for this man.

Worse still, i dont think this cunt wants to sell any time soon.

seriously what the hell is his actually plan or is it make it up as you go along, get a decent scouting system working with the ability to spot good players undervalued- sign players only as a last resort and then decide to fuck it up by putting JFK in charge of it. If his plan is to actually try and make money out of the club then he's in the wrong business because standing still in football is going backwards

Out of all cups, in pretty much the perfect position in the league and now a massive profit again in transfer fees. f***ing class season for this man.

Worse still, i dont think this c*** wants to sell any time soon.

Why would he want to sell an asset that is making him huge profits and giving him a free worldwide advertising platform?

seriously what the hell is his actually plan or is it make it up as you go along, get a decent scouting system working with the ability to spot good players undervalued- sign players only as a last resort and then decide to fuck it up by putting JFK in charge of it. If his plan is to actually try and make money out of the club then he's in the wrong business because standing still in football is going backwards

How's that like? The club is raking in an absolute fortune.

A 20 million profit on transfer fees, a 60 million TV revenue windfall and improved profitability from our catering and retail activities. We're going to post an absolute monster profit this season. Ashley is really showing all these Arab and Russian club owners how it's done.. :rolleyes:

Not bad if you believe that he only wanted a fee of£80m when he was gonna sell up a couple of years ago.

Guess who............

How's that like? The club is raking in an absolute fortune.

because at best its short term, if the trend of buying no one continues we end up like we did last season flailing about near the bottom and desperation bids in jan which may not work again. And once your out of the prem that raking in a fortune turns into costing him a fortune

Guest bimpy474

Out of all cups, in pretty much the perfect position in the league and now a massive profit again in transfer fees. f***ing class season for this man.

Worse still, i dont think this c*** wants to sell any time soon.

Why would he want to sell an asset that is making him huge profits and giving him a free worldwide advertising platform?

I know that like, it's the no light at the end of tunnel that's just horrible.

A 20 million profit on transfer fees, a 60 million TV revenue windfall and improved profitability from our catering and retail activities. We're going to post an absolute monster profit this season. Ashley is really showing all these Arab and Russian club owners how it's done.. :rolleyes:

Wonga deal was according to them (not that I trust the cunts) much better than the Northern Rock/Virgin Money one as well, wasn't it?

Wonga deal was according to them (not that I trust the c***s) much better than the Northern Rock/Virgin Money one as well, wasn't it?

Didn't they say at the time it would "put another player on the pitch"?

I think they did :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Wonga deal was according to them (not that I trust the c***s) much better than the Northern Rock/Virgin Money one as well, wasn't it?

Didn't they say at the time it would "put another player on the pitch"?

I think they did :thup:

They didnt say whose pitch

Third biggest gate in the country and we still have to make money off transfer activity. What a disgrace.

Can match day revenue ever make up that sort of money? Unless we jack ticket prices right up?

nah you're right, we should make it up with our commercial revenue though

no wait

Guest Roger Kint

Third biggest gate in the country and we still have to make money off transfer activity. What a disgrace.

Can match day revenue ever make up that sort of money? Unless we jack ticket prices right up?

No, it barely covers normal costs without wages. We could charge fans £50 more each ST and make almost £2m more if he wants to. Sure that will get the signings rolling in :lol: