Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest firetotheworks

Got to the third point and very quickly ran out of things to put.

'Fashion snobs sneer at him' :lol:

Comic.

Cellino, who also has a fear of purple, has separate issues about Kenny allegedly being overweight but is said to have reacted emotionally when he found out the 36-year-old goalkeeper had a connection with the number 17.

We should hire this as the team coach when we next play Leeds.

height=400http://i.imgur.com/HKAwRe8.jpg[/img]

He also said they won once as a game was played on the 17th whilst they were wearing a purple kit. Negative + negative = positive, apparently

Never go back to a previous chick. She will still harbour the same resentments she used to have. If she didn't stay with you the first time, it's not worth it. What an amateur.

Never go back to a previous chick. She will still harbour the same resentments she used to have. If she didn't stay with you the first time, it's not worth it. What an amateur.

He is using her for advertising space, she has a massive SD tatoo on her forehead.

Guest neesy111

This big super yacht thats in the tyne , owned by an american businessman apparently. Could he be a buyer for the club?

Shame he's came when it's close season.

Guest antz1uk

Would be a canny awful journey coming up the North Sea just to make a deal. Would have thought they'd fly in etc. But what do I know...I'm not filthy rich. Just a bit filthy.

Any pics of the yacht, going around?

Edit: This it? http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/owners-luxury-superyacht-river-tyne-7351453

Edit 2: It's f***ing lush :drool:

exactly... long journey across that Atlantic

That is fucking beautiful like but i chuckled at the bit... 'if you want to buy these images' these images that don't even belong to the Chronicle!