Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

What player who are used to the league, could we get this summer for cheap? No idea.

Ings?

Mohammed Diame?

Caulker?

Just can't see how it would work.

What player who are used to the league, could we get this summer for cheap? No idea.

Ings?

Mohammed Diame?

Caulker?

Just can't see how it would work.

loan bamford from chelski, loan some other british kids from elsewhere, buy some cheap shit from teams that failed to get promoted from the championship

done

:lol: f***ing ridiculous state of affairs when we're supposed to be grateful for a change of policy whereby we stop throwing football matches.

What's ridiculous is that a load of our fans actually will genuinely be grateful to Ashley for it.

:lol: f***ing ridiculous state of affairs when we're supposed to be grateful for a change of policy whereby we stop throwing football matches.

"Here, your season ticket's good for the entire season, not just the first half. Those without, gan on, buy our second-half ST now."

Thankfully we're well known for paying the transfer fees associated with British players so recruitment will be a piece of piss.

The two young lads coming in from Forest are the only type of British players we'll look to sign. Or maybe we'll go for the sort of players Pardew was always urging us to go for like Bent or Austin. Genuine young British talent costs real money.

He will also demand that Carr brings in a British spine to the team.

All the pundits you love to hate rolled up in that one little statement. Dinosaur thinking. Assess your players correctly, it doesn't matter where the f*** they came from. Pardew was always rattling on about British players, pricks, the lot of them.

:thup:

All are bullshits. If there is 1% truth in his statement, he should remove Carver immediately from his position.  What I read is, everything else being equal, same policies, same resources, but the manager should try to win more cup matches to please the fans. Extra funds? Never.

In the end, just a tougher requirement for Charney Carr and Carver.  Fuck off you cunt of the highest order.

Don't see how having a British spine will help unless the players are any good. It was great having a few like Barton & Nolan but if they're buying British just to give us a shit team who work hard like a team of Gouffran's whats the point ? We'd just be a Burnley.

That said, I don't think there's any truth in that statement for the simple reason that proven British players are usually the most expensive.

Don't see how having a British spine will help unless the players are any good. It was great having a few like Barton & Nolan but if they're buying British just to give us a shit team who work hard like a team of Gouffran's whats the point ? We'd just be a Burnley.

That said, I don't think there's any truth in that statement for the simple reason that proven British players are usually the most expensive.

we see flashes that there's probably not a massive amount wrong with the players we've got, certainly enough to not be battling relegation

you can have all the spine you want but when the head at the top of that fucking spine is john carver or alan pardew you're gonna have a bad time

we 'got rid' of Pardew after spending 4 years signing foreigners he didn't want to work with, the logical next step would be to sign a foreign manager and fill the squad with bog-standard british cloggers I suppose

I mean what else could you do?

Was about to post pretty much the same thing. Having binned Ben Area, Marveaux, Yanga Mbiwa, Santon, it would be just like us to hire a coach who can work with talent.

"If John Carver keeps the job, nobody will believe a word of Ashley's so-called ambition and the fans might as well pack up and go home"

Is the only bit I'm interested in.