Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

If he was serious about what he said then something positive would happen on the manager front today.nThis would be followed by early breakthroughs in the transfer market.

Neither will happen, Carver will get it and we will be in the same sort of position next year when he will say something else to sell season tickets.

AshleyOut is working and this is his way of trying to stop them, hopefully they don't fall for it and spend the summer coming up with bigger protest plans.

Like someone else pointed out, he has now appeared on national tv and blabber.  Its not just an update on .cos that nufc fans would read.  The national media can hold him to account.  He's made rod for his own back...good practice move or bad or move???

Speaks like an uneducated gibbering fool. He must be surrounded by advisors because from that speech I don't think he's got the intelligence to have made the money he has.

He's got everything you need. His parents gave him the capital to get it started, and he's a total cunt. You don't need to be fiercely intelligent to get rich.

No matter what happens i think this interview is good stuff in a way.

Yep; he's created a benchmark to be judged upon: the backlash should he not deliver now will be huge: Also puts a bit of pressure on Charnley now IMO

Really? I find it quite sinister.

I don't believe a word he says and think he just wanted to tell us he's not going anywhere in the main. Won't leave until we win something ffs.

Like someone else pointed out, he has now appeared on national tv and blabber.  Its not just an update on .cos that nufc fans would read.  The national media can hold him to account.  He's made rod for his own back...good practice move or bad or move???

The fact that the guy interviewing him is a client of Bishops does not suprise me. No real difficult questions and even the old 'where would this club be if you hadn't bought it?' Question thrown in

Yep; he's created a benchmark to be judged upon: the backlash should he not deliver now will be huge: Also puts a bit of pressure on Charnley now IMO

He didn't say when we were going to win something, the interview was for his benefit, nobody else's.

We'll find out in the next few days. You can't talk about winning and keep John Carver in place.

if he's serious we'll know soon enough.

Personally, i think he's full of s***. Once a liar always a liar.

Guest neesy111

On SSN this morning and Sky Sports in general they're proper kissing this cunts arse. Fuck off man.

Carragher laid into him tbf.

On SSN this morning and Sky Sports in general they're proper kissing this c***s arse. f*** off man.

They have to kiss his hoop as he gave them an exclusive, if they want anymore from Ashley they need to be on side. 

The fact that the guy interviewing him is a client of Bishops does not suprise me. No real difficult questions and even the old 'where would this club be if you hadn't bought it?' Question thrown in

Which to be fair he didn't really take advantage of

The fat bastards interview yesterday was no more than Crocodile tears and some will be taken in.  Things might improve next season but most know that things will only change for the better short term as they'll repeat what they've already done, more than once.

The fat bastards interview yesterday was no more than Crocodile tears and some will be taken in.  Things might improve next season but most know that things will only change for the better short term as they'll repeat what they've already done, more than once.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Even if he was to change, it would take years of change and progressing for me and the vast majority of others to actually believe him. Even if he brings in a decent manager and good ability players then the big tests will come when other clubs come in for them.