Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I wonder if this fat c*** is looking at the table and wondering what ifs yet.

He's looking and wondering how he can scupper it. He doesn't want the pressure of being expected to invest. Did f*** all when we finished fifth with his main man pardle.

Must have been deflating when he poured over the fine print which restricts 3rd party advertising at grounds (for UEFA club fixtures). Probably thought to himself "There's no benefit for my baby (ShitDirect) here. Why have a crack at it? No point in investing to stay in contention for those qualification slots"

Any chance we can have a £30 million striker for Christmas ?

Nah.

30 million would pay for five (or six?) 30 second ad slots during the 2018 Super Bowl telecast. Now there's another potential & creative way for Mike to put the Sports Direct brand on a global stage, at the club's expense. It's what I'd do if I was an absolute cunt, like Ashley. Green light a major player sale (or pocket the surplus Rafa has generated, perhaps a hefty chunk of the monthy instalments from the tv deal too) and snap up some prime advertising real estate for SD at The Super Bowl

If we have 24 points by January he'll think we're almost there and not put another penny in.

How much is every place worth in prize money this season? We know he's a cunt but he's also a gambler and he might think if he releases £30m for a striker/10 then the boost may mean he's paid for himself with the higher league position? Bit like he did with Cisse?

Not saying I expect him to do so but it could be an option. Just thinking out loud really.  :lol:

If we have 24 points by January he'll think we're almost there and not put another penny in.

How much is every place worth in prize money this season? We know he's a cunt but he's also a gambler and he might think if he releases £30m for a striker/10 then the boost may mean he's paid for himself with the higher league position? Bit like he did with Cisse?

Not saying I expect him to do so but it could be an option. Just thinking out loud really.  :lol:

He signed Cisse to cement a Champions League place.  Read on here that he was furious that it didn't come to fruition at the end of the season.

He signed Cisse to cement a Champions League place.  Read on here that he was furious that it didn't come to fruition at the end of the season.

Even if we finished 4th that year we wouldn't have got into the Chanpions League.

God, Pardew was mortified enough with having to play in the Europa League, can you imagine how awful it would have been for him if he had to play in a competition like the Champions League, where he'd have actually had to field a decent team and try to win some of the games?

Guest neesy111

He just thinks he can get away with anything with least amount of investment.

He'll hoy a big 'CLOSING DOWN SALE, EVERYTHING MUST GO' banner on it and leave it there for four years.

£20m isn't much really but at least it's a sign he might be getting serious about pissing off.  I wonder if this is due to some feedback on the price from some interest in the summer.  If someone's come in with an interest and told him he's a greedy fat cunt and they're not paying £400m it might have given him pause for thought.

Only £30m more eexpensive than buying Neymar and Mbappe

Well when you put it like that.. no, still a rip off.

Half of Everton went for £200m last year; maybe the £400m in itself isn't that bad an asking price. But surely any potential buyer would run as soon as they see the loan he'd instantly want paid back on top of it. And I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to add bullshit sponsorship and merchandise clauses that benefit no one but Sports Direct as a parting shot. Insufferable cunt.

Only £30m more eexpensive than buying Neymar and Mbappe

Well when you put it like that.. no, still a rip off.

Half of Everton went for £200m last year; maybe the £400m in itself isn't that bad an asking price. But surely any potential buyer would run as soon as they see the loan he'd instantly want paid back on top of it. And I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to add bullshit sponsorship and merchandise clauses that benefit no one but Sports Direct as a parting shot. Insufferable cunt.

Wait is this £400m price tag supposedly excluding the debt? Surely not [emoji38]