Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Does anybody think the NDA with PCP could of been signed along time ago, like around about the Liverpool match & the press have just found out? I mean apparently theres what four that have been signed?

Could explain the Douglas tweet about how fast it all seems to be moving with the takeover. I'm clinging to anything that means this won't be prolonged & dissapointing :lol:

That has crossed my mind.

Maybe the public announcement and subsequent 'new parties this week' statements are actually after the initial PCP discussions and with a view to driving up the PCP price.

Ashley has played this game so many times he'll be a fucking nightmare to deal with tbqh.

Does anybody think the NDA with PCP could of been signed along time ago, like around about the Liverpool match & the press have just found out? I mean apparently theres what four that have been signed?

Could explain the Douglas tweet about how fast it all seems to be moving with the takeover. I'm clinging to anything that means this won't be prolonged & dissapointing :lol:

Tbh, the fact Staveley was showing her face in public back then at our ground, and we are now at the stage where talks have officially begun, just makes it all the more legitimate. It's obviously been brewing for a while now, and her making such a public appearance was surely a show of intent?

Tbh, the fact Staveley was showing her face in public back then at our ground, and we are now at the stage where talks have officially begun, just makes it all the more legitimate. It's obviously been brewing for a while now, and her making such a public appearance was surely a show of intent?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/140/850/qvD9U.jpg

I'm well onboard with this cringe thing, now. It's fucking awful patter :lol:

Although i thought my shoot some grouse / ride my spouse song was a real goer, I'm also starting to get creeped out by this thread. Unfortunately I think we're very much in the minority, this board is capable of much more. It's Friday too so there could easy be pissed up creepiness tonight.

Can we discuss Patrick Blondeau's daughter more please?  Bored of this takeover talk.

On an unrelated note do you know any chinese takeaways with good parking facilities in the locale?

Loads mate, why do you ask?

The derogatory terms used in regards to Amanda Staveley are beyond a joke. Just because there is a prospective female buyer there is no need for the slobbering smutfest, when it's being said on forums & social media it doesn't mean it's any less degrading, in fact it makes it worse.

The derogatory terms used in regards to Amanda Staveley are beyond a joke. Just because there is a prospective female buyer there is no need for the slobbering smutfest, when it's being said on forums & social media it doesn't mean it's any less degrading, in fact it makes it worse.

Uh oh. I strongly suggest you NOT go in the Rafa thread.

Here lads, get a load of this post!

Phwoar!!!!

:hom:

Sexy!