Saylor      >        Kaboul

Santon    >        Ekotto

Marveaux  -        Lennon

Cabaye      -        Modric

Tiote        >        Sandro

Jonas      <        Bale

Ben Arfa  -        VdV

Ba            -        Adebeyor

5-2 to us.  Spurs are in big trouble next sunday!  I can see a bit of a humping on the cards!  Plus they are bottlers, and they never turn up at SJP.  ;D

Only thing that will save spurs is if Pardew has another moment of retardation and plays Lovenkrands or Ameobi instead of Ben Arfa or Marveaux.

Wait, Cashley is a spudz fan?  Oh noes!  Pardew will be forced to play a s**** team!!!!  :frantic:

Christ on a cross.

It's just odd to me that we'd be awed by totenham as a supposedly vastly better team. They are a better team, with lots of better players...

My contradictory-o-meter just exploded.

This game could well be a reality check from our position in the league I agree, as long as we give a good showing a loss wouldn't be a disaster

Contradictory? All I'm saying is that we have a chance, don't think they're amazing, but still have a bad feeling we'll lose

I'm obviously taking the piss. van der Vaart is a fantastic footballer.

However he's a nightmare to try and accommodate out wide or in the middle of a 4-4-2, because he's fat, slow and a lazy twat. He's not the Spurs player I fear. Tioté shall look at him and explode his hamstring.

Krul          >        Friedel

Raylor      <        Walker

Colo        >        King

Jonas      <        Bale

Ben Arfa  -        VdV

5-2 to us.  Spurs are in big trouble next sunday!  I can see a bit of a humping on the cards!  Plus they are bottlers, and they never turn up at SJP.  ;D

Only thing that will save spurs is if Pardew has another moment of retardation and plays Lovenkrands or Ameobi instead of Ben Arfa or Marveaux.

Wait, Cashley is a spudz fan?  Oh noes!  Pardew will be forced to play a s**** team!!!!  :frantic:

Christ on a cross.

It really is remarkable isn't it?

Like we've got our very own Sir Ricky Sbragia.

Krul          >        Friedel

Raylor      <        Walker

Colo        >        King

Jonas      <        Bale

Ben Arfa  -        VdV

Christ on a cross.

It really is remarkable isn't it?

Like we've got our very own Sir Ricky Sbragia.

This man's got it. We need to do a forum exchange or something.

The only players in our team who are superior to their Spurs counterparts are Coloccini and Krul. Tiote is roughly equivalent given his shaky form this season and towards the end of the last.

The idea that Ben Arfa is anywhere near Van der Vaart is laughable.

Tiote is roughly equivalent to who?

The only players in our team who are superior to their Spurs counterparts are Coloccini and Krul. Tiote is roughly equivalent given his shaky form this season and towards the end of the last.

Sandro

Right, some of you fuckers on this thread are baiting me trying to get me to call you all cunts and pricks.  It's not going to work, I've already been hit with the ban hammer for doing that before.

So I'll just wait till we beat them and remind you all of what negative tossers you are.  And you know who you are.  Especially Ronaldo.

Sandro

If by roughly equivalent he means similar to Tiote but not quite as good then I'd agree.

Sandro has loads of potential and he's already very good at 22, but IMO Tiote's a better player right now.

Right, some of you fuckers on this thread are baiting me trying to get me to call you all c***s and pricks.  It's not going to work, I've already been hit with the ban hammer for doing that before.

So I'll just wait till we beat them and remind you all of what negative tossers you are.  And you know who you are.  Especially Ronaldo.

I'm a negative tosser for recognizing that Demba Ba isn't as good as Abedayor and Marveaux isn't as good as Aaron Lennon?

Right, some of you fuckers on this thread are baiting me trying to get me to call you all cunts and pricks.  It's not going to work, I've already been hit with the ban hammer for doing that before.

You think Cabaye is as good as Modric and Ben Arfa is as good as VDV! Both unproven in this league over the long term. Not to mention Marveaux the same as Lennon and an unproven Santon better than Ekotto!

The unproven talk is nauseating. Can't wait for them to get the minimum amount of games (guessing 20-30 games by the sounds of it :yao:) under they're belt to not be "unproven" anymore. It's infuriating.

I mean, Marveaux is obviously at least as good as Lennon, but you can't say it, because he hasn't played in the league. If you think about it, it's a shit argument. And Ben Arfa is at least as good as VdV when 100 % match fit. Modric is better than Cabaye though (for now, even though he's hilariously overrated to the point people are comparing him with Xavi). And Ekotto is obviously Marcelo, didn't know that. Don't get me wrong, Tottenham is a better side than us, but they're not that good. People seem to rate them as good as the Top 3 teams.

Now before anyone calls me deluded, I'm just pointing out a few players here. Simpson, Saylor, Raylor, Jonas and our strikers aren't as good as the players in the same positions @ Tottenham. That's more than half the starting XI.

Even if you tried to save yourself with that last paragraph, that was an utterly shit post. How can Marveaux 'obviously' be as good as Lennon? He hasn't kicked a ball for like 12 months and hasn't impressed that much in the last 15 months. Modric overrated? Possibly if you compare him with Xavi but I'd say he and David Silva are the most underrated in this league becuase they're far better than anyone else in their positions in this league. And Ekotto is obviously not Marcelo (not because Marcelo is anything special) but he's far better than anyone we got in leftback.