Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

8 is the most positively realistic I could get from the next 7. Would be well impressed with that to be fair...

on the flip side of this whole shananigans though. You change that 7 games to the next 11, and all of a sudden you could be talking 20points from 11 games...seriously.

If we're looking to finish top 8 then 27-28 points after the halfway stage would put us on course for that, even if we have a horrible run from now until January we should still be picking up 12 points from 12 games, as you say though I think we're capable of about 20 in that period so things could be looking very good come the New Year.

I almost feel ridiculous to even suggest we could get tweny points from the next 11 or 12 games and take us into January as serious runners for 6th, at the start of the season I would have had us on 10/11 points maximum at this stage. I know that's not far short of what we're on - but that would have been looking at it from an optimistic point of view too.

8 is the most positively realistic I could get from the next 7. Would be well impressed with that to be fair...

on the flip side of this whole shananigans though. You change that 7 games to the next 11, and all of a sudden you could be talking 20points from 11 games...seriously.

If we're looking to finish top 8 then 27-28 points after the halfway stage would put us on course for that, even if we have a horrible run from now until January we should still be picking up 12 points from 12 games, as you say though I think we're capable of about 20 in that period so things could be looking very good come the New Year.

I almost feel ridiculous to even suggest we could get tweny points from the next 11 or 12 games and take us into January as serious runners for 6th, at the start of the season I would have had us on 10/11 points maximum at this stage. I know that's not far short of what we're on - but that would have been looking at it from an optimistic point of view too.

Yep, it would only take really wins at home to Wigan, Swansea & WBA, and say away wins at Bolton & Norwich.

There's 15, and I'm sure we could just about scrimp together 5 points from the other lot. Very realistic goal.

Got another dream-scenario to report here!

We go 2-0 up after Ben Arfa scores the first with a wonder shot and the second Ba taps in after another Ben Arfa shot. They equalise in the dying minutes after Ben Arfa tried to dribble the ball out of our penalty area.

It's quite obvious that two weeks without football is too long for people, going by all the dreams about the game we've got here :lol:

Got another dream-scenario to report here!

We go 2-0 up after Ben Arfa scores the first with a wonder shot and the second Ba taps in after another Ben Arfa shot. They equalise in the dying minutes after Ben Arfa tried to dribble the ball out of our penalty area.

It's quite obvious that two weeks without football is too long for people, going by all the dreams about the game we've got here :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true like. i guess when you cannot stop winning the addiction takes over..

Aye, 7 points from the next 4 games would be good. Anything more than 0 points from the three after is superb.

Just reminded me of this one from the Wolves game...a foot either side, and if the ref had called the pen correctly...:lol:

I had a dream we won 3-2 and Jonas scored 2. Can't remember who got the other.

if jonas got 2 theres a fair chance I got the winner.

:lol:

I cannot wait for the Blackburn pre/post thread if we get a result vs 'Spurs and beat Wigan. We will all expect us to win the league cup.

I actually had a weird dream bout this game aswell. Fuck knows why but it was also the carling cup final. The first half was against spurs and i was at the game and everyone was singing 'we all hate Leeds scum', and for some reason in the second half Sunderland came out and i was somehow at home watching it on the tv. We won through a late Leon Best goal, Sessegnon missed a sitter. The pitch was a really weird shape though and there were a few rows of seats just in the middle of the pitch with fans just sitting in them and the players just playing around them. :lol:

I actually had a weird dream bout this game aswell. Fuck knows why but it was also the carling cup final. The first half was against spurs and i was at the game and everyone was singing 'we all hate Leeds scum', and for some reason in the second half Sunderland came out and i was somehow at home watching it on the tv. We won through a late Leon Best goal, Sessegnon missed a sitter. The pitch was a really weird shape though and there were a few rows of seats just in the middle of the pitch with fans just sitting in them and the players just playing around them. :lol:

Mmmm...that may be a bit less probale than the Jonas dream prior...not by much though (love you jonas)

We have to win this one!!!

All of our "fourth place" competitors (ahem, cough ..splutter) will likely pick up no points this weekend and we could end up with a nice cushion between us and them:

Liverpool - manu (they always get done at home by fergie)

Chelsea - Villa (Villa Have no chance)

There are some people giving Spurs too much respect. They are a decent team but they arent a Man U/Chelski/Man City. They arent at that level as their two games against Man U and City showed.

We can beat anyone up here when we play and the crowd is rocking. Lets do the soft Southern Wankers.

All of our "fourth place" competitors (ahem, cough ..splutter) will likely pick up no points this weekend and we could end up with a nice cushion between us and them:

1. Chelsea aren't a 'fourth place competitor'.

2. They're playing Everton, not Villa.

Lawro's sick in the head. He has the objectivity of a suicide bomber. Stop being such a prick and just watch some football matches and decide based on that. If we were to get the results he predicts, we'd be relegated every single season

Man City is playing Villa at home.

Man city play villa... Memory failing me, but thanks for the pedantry! P.S. Didn't mean Chelsea were in for fourth (Villa...)