Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Always dodgy looking ahead at the fixtures and trying to predict them but would be excellent if we could win and the other results go our way, wins for Man U v Liverpool, Citeh against Villa plus wins for Chelsea and Arsenal will see us and the other top 3 sides get a nice little cushion over the likes of Liverpool and Villa while Arsenal winning should see the mackems drop into the bottom 3!! 

What a brilliant weekend that could turn out to be! :-)

Guest kingdawson

------------------------------------Friedel------------------------------------

Walker-------------------Kaboul---------------King----------------------ekotto

-----------------------------Sandro------Parker-------------------------------

------VDV-------------------------Modric------------------------------Bale----

----------------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------------

SUBS : Cudicini, Corluka, Bassong, Lennon, Pienaar, Kranjcar, Defoe

Edit: Oh and COYS

Guest kingdawson

I'm a bit ignorant of Spurs' habits, does Modric often play "in the hole" or is that just what you want to see?

Nah this is what i want to see as VDV is far better at playing the AMR role than Luka is. That will most likely be the team but as for how we line up? hmmm well against Wigan Luka played on the right which sucked so either thee way i lined us up or...

--------------------------Sandro---------------------------------

---------------Parker-----------------Modric----------------------

either one i'm happy with tbh.

Guest kingdawson

I think Spurs should play Bale and Lennon on the flanks to run at our fullbacks who are clearly the weakest links of the team.

Spurs centebacks are average Premiership quality. The whole backline and keeper is questionabl, imo.

King and Ekotto average? yes ok mate.

I think Spurs should play Bale and Lennon on the flanks to run at our fullbacks who are clearly the weakest links of the team.

Spurs centebacks are average Premiership quality. The whole backline and keeper is questionabl, imo.

King and Ekotto average? yes ok mate.

I don't think much of King at this point tbh. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He is overrated because of his exceedingly rare appearances and the poor nature of the other options. Walker and Ekotto are nice players, but we can certainly put them under pressure.

Not worried at all about Lennon, if he plays Santon will have him in his pocket.  Very average player who just relies on pace.

Indeed, but so is SWP, and he opened our back four up constantly. I'd have more confidence if Santon is in, though.

for the nuetral it looks like a cracking game, 2 teams on a bit of form but both can be vulnerable, both have had good and bad patches, both have players who MotD could highlight for good reasons. theres a fair chance i could be laying three figures on the 0-0.