Newcastle United 2 - 2 Tottenham - 16/10/11 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Alright, the match is over. It's in the books.

Who was pretending to be Shola?

We'll never find out. All black men look alike you know.

:lol: And I suppose Korea doesn't look like a massive family reunion to you?

Gutirerrez MotM for me. New contract seems to have given him superpowers

Colo solid.

Ben Arfa wasn't great to be honest obviously needs time, needs to be more willing to pass it, made some good runs then rather than laying it off ran into a defender, but he'll get there.

Draw against totenham is great, better is coming from behind twice, pity Colo didn't follow it up but he's not a striker for a reason, oh well. I'll take a point from this very happily.

Never going to get to sleep at 3am after that, heart pumping finish, great to come from behind twice, could have nicked it but so could they, they seemed to have a policy not to commit to Arfa in the tackle and just let him huff and puff, he needs more time on the pitch.

Fucking wonderful from Shola  :lol:

:lol: I'm sorry. I cannot believe how good Shola was. It's blowing my fucking mind. I can't relax.

Same. I'm still getting the shakes :lol:

I mean, when he came on, his first few touches were predictable.

Then he did the backheel.

After that? He was amazing! He was beating people, making passes, then that fucking goal? I... I'm dumbfounded. I'm fucking...there isn't even a word for how wide my eyes are, man. Incredible. Fucking hell.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Better team?

Of course. We did nowt but when we did we were better. Spurs did nowt either, and it could have been an utter gash game if Spurs hadn't scored that penalty. If anyone tries to claim Gareth Bale is THE BEST WINGER IN THE WORLD, I'm going to remind them he was first dicked by RYAN TAYLOR and then by DANNY SIMPSON and later on by a Lightbulb.

Jonas and Coloccini my MotM.

Both were terrific.

Ben Arfa needs minutes. Simpson needs the bench.

Obertan needs shot.

agreed , don't know why people keep saying he's lot better than Routlegde , been started almost every matches this season but still haven't showed he deserved his spot

Shola is a wonderfully complex human being. Nothing about the guy makes sense, absolutely nothing.

I like him coming off the bench late though, when the other team tires, as they just won't have the energy or concentration levels to deal with his goofy, tumbling, rubber band legs. Baffling player.

- We're good

- Santon looks spectacular, so fluid.

- I was questioning Pardew for the entire time from the subs to the goal. But wow, he made the right decision. Obertan for Marv looked like the only way to go.

- Wow

- Not only was that a good result, but what a performance. Great fluidity, good passing, and solid defense barring two lapses. Absolutely our best 90 minutes this season, for me.

- Ben Arfa