On This Day... Personal Memories

TheGuv

Guest Roger Kint

Cracking way to celebrate Halloween, last years really was an amazing day. Did anyone see the lad with the blowjob fancy dress outfit after the game around Central?  ;D

He was in Floritas too, amazing. :lol:

He spent about an hour in Pink Lane having his photo took of all the lads in Raffertys :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembering leaping on one of the settees at the club and waving a beer tray in the air for some reason. Place went so mad, the noise limiter kicked in and the screen went off for a minute. Took me hours to get to sleep that night, I was so hyped.

Physically couldn't sit down for about an hour after that. Was just stood up in my front room. Don't think I've ever gone so mental at a goal when I've not been at the ground before/since. Unbelievable (thanks Juve)

Class night. Shitty CL format though  :fuuu:

Loved it at the time. Guaranteed six more games for us and as a result, I got to see us in Milan and Leverkusen.

Great days.

Guest alijmitchell

Man, I was watching that in the Cradlewell, aged 16 with my family. Christ when Bellamy hit that in, I exploded, and was then thrown to the floor in a pile on top of around 10 forty year old blokes.

watched it at my mates house.  Did laps of his living room in sheer elation.  Remember my Liverpool supporting Northern Irish history teacher said that morning we didn't have a hope of getting through.  Think the following morning was the earliest I ever got into school so we could rub it in his fat face.

:lol: :lol:

I remember running out into my street when Bellamy scored that goal, without a doubt the best single moment if I've ever had supporting Sportsdirect Arena Football Club.

Best moment of my life. Tears, and I was 14. My parents wanted therapy, I explained to them that that moment was insane, not me.