Stoke City vs Newcastle United pre-match thread (31/10/11 @ 8pm) - Live on Sky

Fenham Mag

Why isn't Gosling playing? I have more faith in him than Guthrie.

I haven't.

I'm just going to trust Pardew on that one tbh. From what I've seen of them, I'd have probably gone with Gosling, but it's pretty much a coin toss anyway.

Why?

Guthrie just doesn't seem to be Premiership quality to me. Gosling though isn't a finished article has more potential than what Guthrie has. Guthrie has a similar dreadness about it as Smith playing for us does.

Why?

Guthrie just doesn't seem to be Premiership quality to me. Gosling though isn't a finished article has more potential than what Guthrie has. Guthrie has a similar dreadness about it as Smith playing for us does.

That's just bollocks tbh. Comparing Guthrie's NUFC performances with Smith's is laughable.

Why?

Guthrie's about ten times the player Smith is. As Hans said at the top of this page; people still haven't gotten over the WBA thing. Don't think there's been a player to reverse posters' opinions moreso than Guthrie has.

Why?

That's just bollocks tbh. Comparing Guthrie's NUFC performances with Smith's is laughable.

:thup:

Why?

Guthrie played well on Wednesday and scored = deserves a chance IMO.