Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

Don't want Wolves to go down as I've got a few mates who support them, but they're done now. Would love QPR and Aston Villa to go down. QPR would be funny due to Mark Hughes and the stupid amount of money they've spent. Villa purely because I'd love them to go through what we did after the shitty way they behaved when we went down.

Think it will be Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton though.

Villa :lol:

Quote Of The Day

"The day before a game he would come onto the pitch and show us what to do: 'You stand here, the goalkeeper will give you the ball here, kick it as far as you can and don't pass to anyone nearby. And we all run.'" - Alex Hleb on the methods of Alex McLeish.

http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/7686944/Mediawatch

Love Dunphy, he actually makes some good points in between his rantings and ravings

Brummie can sleep easily tonight, McLeish has a plan.....

ALEX MCLEISH LOVES EMILE HESKEY POWER

ASTON VILLA boss Alex McLeish has sent an SOS to former England striker Emile Heskey.

The 34-year-old, who has only scored once in the last 16 months, looks set to get a call-up for tonight’s crunch clash with Bolton at Villa Park.

Heskey is set to leave the club at the end of his contract this summer, but will replace Gabby Agbonlahor in the starting line-up after the current captain injured his shoulder against Sunderland at the weekend.

Defeat tonight would drag Villa into the relegation scrap and McLeish, nicknamed Big Eck, said: “Emile comes into our thinking. He is a player who is admired by all his team-mates.

“Emile can do damage. We are all in this together and our destiny is still in our own hands.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/247663/Alex-McLeish-loves-Emile-Heskey-power/?

They celebrated like they won the fucking league man!

That's just made me hate them so much more again.

Fuck off Villa

Fucking lol at those twats (aside from Brummie, of course). Who would have thought the tables would turn so decisively in just 3 years?

Guest Haris Vuckic

It was great beating the  twats 6-0.

They started the game singing ''going down my lord, going down''

We smashed them, really hope the awful sad gimps get relegated.

They celebrated like they won the f***ing league man!

That's just made me hate them so much more again.

f*** off Villa

f***ing lol at those twats (aside from Brummie, of course). Who would have thought the tables would turn so decisively in just 3 years?

if a club came up here with a large and vocal following needing to win to stay up and we sent them down i'm pretty sure we'd do exactly the same. villa's forums this season have been quite complimentary towards us, especially of late. villa's always been a canny day out BUT it's always good when a biggish club goes down which is why everyone else enjoyed when we went.