Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

• 1 month later...

Have just looked at Villa's remaining games.....................is there any chance they could get pulled into the dogfight?

No, they would probably have to lose every single game they have remaining and I can't see that happening.

Have just looked at Villa's remaining games.....................is there any chance they could get pulled into the dogfight?

No, they would probably have to lose every single game they have remaining and I can't see that happening.

Pretty tough run in though.

I know, law of averages says that they must surely win at least one of them.

They're only 5 points from relegation, and some of the results that the teams at the bottom have had recently, I wouldn't rule out them catching Villa.

I know, law of averages says that they must surely win at least one of them.

Agree with that, just the unexpected resurgence of Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton and possibly QPR makes them only 5 points clear of second bottom.

Wolves obvs gone now.

Edit: What NUFC54 said.

Villa could lose every game and still stay up.

The 4 teams below them (discounting Wolves who are now finished) have each won a minimum of 2 games out of their last five. Villa have only won two in their last ten.

Villa's remaining games include Man Utd, Spurs, Stoke and Bolton as well as a WBA derby.

Not saying it's likely, but at 14/1 it's worthy of consideration imho.

The fact their final game is Norwich may be their saviour, if it gets that far.

Villas team is falling apart as well, it could be touch and go but really the bottom pack are too much in it mentality and points wise for villa to be caught.

Would be great though.