Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

Hats off for the performance, to Pardew for having faith in selection/tactics, to the players for playing Stoke at their own game (Simpson taking the towel, Krul moving the ball at GK and R.Taylor coming across the pitch to take throws) and to the referee - I slated him constantly for giving them every niggly foul/challenge but he was true to his word and gave our pen simply because he gave it at the other end. Not many refs would have been as fair.

Overall - I'm fucking delighted :celb:

Guest johnson293

Has RTG melted down yet?

After all, they were gonna beat Villa easily after their win at Bolton, and Stoke were gonna bully and turn us over again.

I love Mackem predictions, me.  ;D

Just read a post with ratings a few pages back, and holy s***, we used the towels? Awesome :lol: Smart thing tbf, play them at their own game.

Yeah, even when they were clearly going to throw it 1 yard, they still made sure it was really clean first :)

Has RTG melted down yet?

After all, they were gonna beat Villa easily after their win at Bolton, and Stoke were gonna bully and turn us over again.

I love Mackem predictions, me.  ;D

A thread of our game vs Brighton in 1970-odd.

Just read a post with ratings a few pages back, and holy shit, we used the towels? Awesome :lol: Smart thing tbf, play them at their own game.

Best was when Simpson was clearly trolling it up massively basically waving his towel at the Stoke fans.

Just read a post with ratings a few pages back, and holy s***, we used the towels? Awesome :lol: Smart thing tbf, play them at their own game.

Best was when Simpson was clearly trolling it up massively basically waving his towel at the Stoke fans.

And Pulis was fucking complaining about it! He does it every fucking week. Almost laughable :lol: