Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

Still absolutely buzzing about this result.

We've only gone and pissed on an absolute troll team, taken all 3 points, gone a win above chelsea & increased our goal difference in the process.

Fucking have it.

Guest johnson293

Just watched goals again on SSN.

Ba on stoke fans - "They should Boo their Board, because I was here to sign, and they pulled the plug (or words to that effect)"

He He...Pulis on now... Bitter as Fook!  :coolsmiley:

Ecstatic! When we're on form, we're fucking machines man! Determination, work rate, tactical discipline.. just great team play all over.

Special mentions for Ryan Taylor - I think he had one of his best games for us and Danny Guthrie - he looks like a vampire (a chubby one) and he covered a lot of ground, closed down tirelessly and kept the ball well. It seems his fitness levels have improved a lot since last year.

Krul  6

Raylor  6

Best  8.5

:idiot2:

And which one do you disagree with? Best could've had a 9 maybe?

All 3. How does Best get 2.5 more than Raylor? Best was never .5 points behind Ba, same as Colo etc. Gave the ball away on a canny few occasions, poor at winning it back...

Best was fantastic on the ball and tenacious off it all night, and played a key part in all 3 goals.

Hang your head for clinging onto your bias against the lad on a night like this.

Krul  6

Raylor  6

Best  8.5

All 3. How does Best get 2.5 more than Raylor? Best was never .5 points behind Ba, same as Colo etc. Gave the ball away on a canny few occasions, poor at winning it back...

Best played a massive part in all our goals and was very good in general play. Deserves his 8.5, I'd probably give him a 9 though.

Don't agree with the Krul and Taylor ratings, mind.

Krul  6

Raylor  6

Best  8.5

Best was fantastic on the ball and tenacious off it all night, and played a key part in all 3 goals.

Hang your head for clinging onto your bias against the lad on a night like this.

Not having that myself, like. Not saying he was bad at all, he played well, but I can't agree with your scores, like. I could say exaclty the same about your bias.

It's not as if we just 'out-Stoked' them tonight either, we showed them up to be terrible on the ball and totally reliant on long balls and throw-ins.

Using the towels and that was immense though, I just wanted Pards to ask for one to nonchalantly mop his brow.

This is one of my favourite results for a long time - if what Stoke plays is football then I'll eat my own head.  Fucking awful side based on nothing more than kicking the opposition and getting a throw in for thier freak to howk the ball into the area. 

Have been waiting for a team to start trolling them with the towelboys and delighted it was us - I'm sure I saw Simpson giving the fans the troll face at one point - and for Pulis to then start having a blow out over our use of the towel was the icing on the cake.