Classy

Dave

I'm trying to be charitable about this here... Maybe he was just at a bar with some mates and mouthing off (as we all do when we're drunk) without thinking that somebody was listening in with a tape recorder?

In any case, it's terrible publicity from the club. I hate that we're back to being the laughing stocks of England all over again.

why should we be a laughing stock?  the press are printing this garbage because they think they will get a big reaction from us, the toon army.  and we are playing into their hands.  every time!

i personally don't give a damn what llambias has said because he isnt that far from the truth.  whats the big controversy???

Keegan - absolutely correct

Shearer - looks correct

Hughton - not sure, may be correct, but calling him indecisive is hardly the worst thing ever

Carroll - so far, correct

the media always play with us like this, pull on our heart strings bacause they know easy it is to get an uproar reaction from our fans, they know we the most emotional and passionate fans out there,

and i feel sick and tired of our gullable fans falling for it hook line and sinker everytime.

can't we just bloody ignore that twat llambias and the press for once

and just fukking carry own supporting our eleven men out on the field thats actually doing the business for us,  its them that really matters,  not derek or ashley. or the fukking press or any kunt that goes around recording peoples conversations.  :knuppel2:

:clap:

Wey, it's fair enough to an extent. It's just the manner in which he says it making him sound like such a deplorable cunt.

Guest Wally_McFool

Despicable Derek can slag Keegan, Shearer,  Hughton and Carroll off as much as he likes but those  four have achieved and given far more for Newcastle United and its fans than the classless  Llambias ever has, or ever will do.

Of course , he is too far up Ashley's arse and too fucking thick to see that!

I'm trying to be charitable about this here... Maybe he was just at a bar with some mates and mouthing off (as we all do when we're drunk) without thinking that somebody was listening in with a tape recorder?

In any case, it's terrible publicity from the club. I hate that we're back to being the laughing stocks of England all over again.

why should we be a laughing stock?  the press are printing this garbage because they think they will get a big reaction from us, the toon army.  and we are playing into their hands.  every time!

i personally don't give a damn what llambias has said because he isnt that far from the truth.  whats the big controversy???

Shearer - looks correct

Hughton - not sure, may be correct, but calling him indecisive is hardly the worst thing ever

the media always play with us like this, pull on our heart strings bacause they know easy it is to get an uproar reaction from our fans, they know we the most emotional and passionate fans out there,

and i feel sick and tired of our gullable fans falling for it hook line and sinker everytime.

and just fukking carry own supporting our eleven men out on the field thats actually doing the business for us,  its them that really matters,  not derek or ashley. or the fukking press or any kunt that goes around recording peoples conversations.  :knuppel2:

:thup:

Shearer - looks correct

:thup:

Yeah, same here. Not much to surprise us and plenty to agree with. However, if he says things when he's drinking that he wouldn't say when sober, he shouldn't be drinking in public places.

Interesting the idea that Keegan was brought in to please potential buyers. Perhaps that was one consideration, though I doubt if it would be the only one.

I suspect that by around that time, Ashley had fully realised the financial difficulties that the club was in, and didn't fancy the long haul of sorting it out.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Can't believe people here are defending the Chairman of a football club behaving like this.

Llambias is a hideous little weasel.

Can't believe people here are defending the Chairman of a football club behaving like this.

It's astonishing isn't it. And let's be honest, the deadly duo don't behave as any football club's hierarchy should,ie with decorum and respect....you only have to witness Ashley in his replica shirt guzzling ale down at Arsenal to see that. It was like a scene from a modern day Trading Places. Classless describes them perfectly.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-chief-Derek-Llambias-slams-Kevin-Keegan-and-Alan-Shearer-in-foul-rant-article829807.html

But of all the colourful claims made by ­Llambias perhaps the one that will not be disputed by Toon fans is: “You guys don’t ­understand how f****** ­horrible we can be.”

Sums him and Ashley up, they get a buzz off fucking people over. In particular, us, the locals and fans.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-chief-Derek-Llambias-slams-Kevin-Keegan-and-Alan-Shearer-in-foul-rant-article829807.html

But of all the colourful claims made by ­Llambias perhaps the one that will not be disputed by Toon fans is: “You guys don’t ­understand how f****** ­horrible we can be.”

Sums him and Ashley up, they get a buzz off f***ing people over. In particular, us, the locals and fans.

And can you blame them? Half the time, we bend over and lube up in anticipation. They must be pissing themselves at our reactions to some of their 'decisions'.

It's astonishing isn't it. And let's be honest, the deadly duo don't behave as any football club's hierarchy should,ie with decorum and respect....you only have to witness Ashley in his replica shirt guzzling ale down at Arsenal to see that. It was like a scene from a modern day Trading Places. Classless describes them perfectly.

Exactly.  I wouldn't wish these guys on the Mackems.

I "love" how when there is something to clear up you don't hear a peep, someone to slag off and the cunt is battering people out of the way to make himself heard and let people know what a cunt he is. Ashley is a saint compared to this cunt.

I dont think he's guilty of anything here other than being too honest and speaking his mind, I think the constant swearing adds the aggressiveness to what he is saying but all in all what he does say generally does seem to make sense.

None of us can comment on the Keegan/Arabs link that is one only the board will know, but thinking on about Keegans supposed wishlist for transfers when he joined it would seem to make sense as they were all unrealistic big money buys.

Shearer, I agree with, He has an ego as most strikers do, except Shearer is a special case in Newcastle and he can't do anything wrong.

Hughton, I can imagine that being the case, he was a nice guy but could he handle the headstrong players, the trouble makers, I dont think he could?

Carroll was just perfect business, maybe he shouldn't have listed how much interest we received as it would look better for us and worse for Liverpool if it was an unknown figure, could you imagine if the deal happened to be worth £36-37 in the end, their fans would be horrified.