Manchester City 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - post-match reaction from p41

Dave

Guest VaVaVoom

Cabaye and Ben Arfa have been our best players and you just get the feeling Barfa is almost there. Need to get him on the ball more.

Arsenal all over again? I fuckin hope so.

Raylor HAS to come off...Ba not far behind him.

what's Sammy been like?

You're not watching? o.O

He's been okay. Pegged back like everyone else. Useful pace to relieve pressure at times, but not in sync with the team, and his left peg keeps sending in slow bobbling shots to Hart. Not sure if he's trying to cross it or not - but he should be. He'd be the first player I brought off at this rate. Well, after Raylor.

Sammy had a very good half.

Cabaye's been exactly what I expected, completely anonymous - and has been against just about every decent team we've played against.

I'm honored. I'm witnessing the birth of a new Ronaldo vendetta

I really like Cabaye, but too often he just doesn't get involved and escapes criticism. Not completely his fault, like.

what's Sammy been like?

He's playing really well, but it's in a vacuum. He's getting into good positions, but no one on the pitch knows enough about his tendencies to effectively link up with him.

Sammy had a very good half.

Cabaye's been exactly what I expected, completely anonymous - and has been against just about every decent team we've played against.

What are you expecting to see when he's playing against a midfield with Yaya Toure, Nigel De Jong and Milner? Without Tiote we're getting trampled in there.

What the f*** was Raylor doing anyway with his back to the play? What was he thinking? "Oh s***, I'm not manside, not to worry I'll just jog to where I need to be whilst the game carries on, not like the ball will be coming my way just ye....oh s***, I have the ball, what the f*** do I do with it, I wish I was in position before I got i....oh you f***ing w***** Richards".

He should be fined for the way he stuck his arm out in the penalty box too. FFS.

Krul's had one save to make and we're somehow down 2-0. Bullshit.

Not sure what you're getting at there.

They haven't been peppering our goal with shots. They've passed it about and dominated possession, but bar the Balotelli chance, they haven't worked Krul at all. Until R Taylor imploded twice.

What the f*** was Raylor doing anyway with his back to the play? What was he thinking? "Oh s***, I'm not manside, not to worry I'll just jog to where I need to be whilst the game carries on, not like the ball will be coming my way just ye....oh s***, I have the ball, what the f*** do I do with it, I wish I was in position before I got i....oh you f***ing w***** Richards".

He should be fined for the way he stuck his arms out in the penalty box too. FFS.

To concerned by Richards pace, he focused on getting into a position to outsprint him only for the ball to then go right to him. Poor defending in general really yeah.

How the f*** did Ben Arfa do that? :lol:

:lol: I demand gifs.

:lol: It was quality. He was being hassled towards the line, then he just did some crazy shit with his feet and all of a sudden he was gone and running at the box.

:lol: He was under serious pressure, then his legs turned into a mystery, and he was free. Fucking loved it.

Gutted that I missed it.