Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

what's the crack, we worth a point then?  wasn't on the friggin telly here :(

Overall yes. We outplayed them for most of the first half and they came out a long stronger in the second. Some brilliant defending near the end save the point.

Wow I just watched ferguson's interview on the been. What game did the drunken bafoon watch. We had one chance the whole game, hernandez had four one on ones in the first half and all we did was foul them all afternoon.

What a complete tos ser, I understand his knighthood for the success he's had as a manager but as a person he is far from the sort you would want as the best of the best of your countrymen.

They should throw the book at Ferguson tbh (not that they will). The fact he's right is irrelevant - you can't be allowed to slag off the officials like that.

agreed, his comments re the decision about the linesman are an utter disgrace, yes he got it wrong but Taggart has no right at all to make that sort of comment

once again he proves just how classless he is and thats also clear from how his team surround the linesman and ref post game when they have no right at all to do so and should have all been booked for it

Fuck Ferguson. Great manager. Possibly the best ever. But he's a fucking cunt. Always has been, always will be. I'm not Geordie so I can never fully hate Sunderland like you locals do, but Man Utd are my Sunderland. Wherever we are in the league, wherever they are in the league, the matches I'm as desperate as ever for us to win is against these classless cunts. Fuck them.

Actually a smart move to moan and cry about the ref instead of letting anyone point out how wide the gap between 1st and 2nd might be after tomorrow. 

He knows Liverpool getting tonked, which in all likelyhood they will, opens up a 7 point gap.  Even if it's just December and even if they do become invincible after Christmas that's a huge fucking ask against that team. 

So rather than allow any focus on that or his misfiring strikers - which they're not, we're just game raising minnows, it was our cup final after all - it's all the lino and they wuz robbed.

So nice to have a team to be proud of for the first time in years. Must be the first time since Bobby was here that we've gone to Old Trafford and I genuinely thought "we've got a damn good chance of getting something today", and by god did we deserve it.

Aye, the penalty decision was wrong, but the was the only thing that went our way from the officials. Rooney was a lucky boy, even if he didn't connect with Colo, the backlift he put into his 'attempt' to win the ball was wreckless and could have caused serious injury. His petulance again showed a total disregard for a fellow professional's safety, as it did in Montenegro. It's a sad day when Ben Arfa is booked for being upset about an assault on his mate, yet Rooney gets away with a 'forwards challenge' comment.

Similarly, it was a poor decision from the lino, but how much shit luck have we had at Old Trafford over the years? It never gets mentioned because 'United' are the media darlings. Ole Gunnar Soljskaer's assault on Rob Lee in 1998, Barthez' assault on Shearer in 2004.

Ferdinand's and his fellow player's reaction to then gang up on the linesman to try to intimidate him into his changing his mind. So much for the 'respect' campaign. They showed exactly what they are: sore losers.

I think I speak on behalf of the whole country when I say:

http://jokesprank.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/haha_cartoon.jpg

Incidentally walking in and out of the ground yesterday,the conversations I overheard included:

2 groups of Irish lads

A group of Dutch people

A couple from down south

And one old bloke from Manchester

The whole ground's surrounded by stalls that sell cheap scarves and flags to tourists,one of the most soulless things I've ever seen.

Also a special mention for John Carver who was absolutely quality in front of the fans after the final whistle,grinning from ear to ear and punching the air,was brilliant.

Wonder how much he has had to do with what we have done this year

Incidentally walking in and out of the ground yesterday,the conversations I overheard included:

2 groups of Irish lads

A group of Dutch people

A couple from down south

The whole ground's surrounded by stalls that sell cheap scarves and flags to tourists,one of the most soulless things I've ever seen.

Stayed in Manchester last year on a day they were playing.

Hotel was full of football tourists. Morning after the game I seen a middle aged Irish bloke in reception decked out in:

Man U cap

Man U shirt

Man U tracksuit

Man U holdall

Man U carrier bag from club shop

What a fucking tit he looked.

2 groups of Irish lads

A group of Dutch people

A couple from down south

Stayed in Manchester last year on a day they were playing.

Hotel was full of football tourists. Morning after the game I seen a middle aged Irish bloke in reception decked out in:

Man U cap

Man U shirt

Man U tracksuit

Man U holdall

Man U carrier bag from club shop

What a fucking tit he looked.

was it Roy Keane?