Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

I live about 200 yards from Old Trafford. Gone for a run around the block in my full Toon kit. Total and utter lol.

If the main road you speak of is Trafford Road, then yeh I live right off it.

Do you live on those streets next to that bastarding DVLA place I spent an hour in last week?

No idea. Basically, where the river is nearest to the ground I'm just there.

On that note, does anyone know where the away fans are out boozing tonight? Better join in

The DVLA place is in the tower block on the main road ... you wait for an hour and then they take £2000 quid from you in about 20 seconds.

And give you a parking ticket.

Have we still not played anyone?

Well, there's an arguement to be made that we haven't beaten any of the big clubs and are therefore still nothing special.

That would be an absolute bollox of an argument though, we are quite clearly fecking brilliant. :smitten:

Raylors shiteness is surely becoming far too detrimental to keep persisting with by now?! Not only is going to cost us points but he's beginning to have a significant impact on Jonas' form. It's a sorry state when the first thing I look for when the opposition is attacking down our left flank is Jonas' position, and shit my pants if he's not around. He's effectively taking away any form of potency we have down the left.

Well. Christ! What a fucking match. Amazing defensive performance, everyone put a shift in. Disappointed at having to bring on the likes of Loven and Perch on, you knew we weren't going to get a single bit of possession against a Man U side searching for one of their famous last gasp goals. Would've rathered kept Barfa on and running up and down that wing tbh. And maybe Best on for Ba for a bit more hold up play, but just fresh legs. Not saying Ba didn't work his fucking ass off up top today, like.

Magnificent all round, shame about Jonas' silly fouls, couldn't really argue with them. Again, not saying the referee didn't make some complete fuck ups, for both sides. :lol: Love that the Man U fans didn't want to make a noise until their famed injury time moments. About time we got a bit of luck against these cunts. We've had a lot of luck already this season, but screw it, you know what they say! Make your own luck.

Fucking heroes, the whole team. Fantastic effort. Hard to pick a MOTM out of Krul, Colo and Saylor.

Aww poor Fergie moaning on SSN. Poor Fergie. :(

Already turned it over, what did he say?

Just going on about the pen then about how shit we were and created nothing, criticizing Pardew for saying we played well basically.

Raylors shiteness is surely becoming far too detrimental to keep persisting with by now?! Not only is going to cost us points but he's beginning to have a significant impact on Jonas' form. It's a sorry state when the first thing I look for when the opposition is attacking down our left flank is Jonas' position, and shit my pants if he's not around. He's effectively taking away any form of potency we have down the left.

:thup: Points are points. But there comes a time when you realise that the reason we're surviving it is because Jonas is working his fucking ass off to protect him. And moments like today will happen when he has dive in for everything he can.