Rooney's assault on Coloccini

James

It should have been a yellow card, and also he should have had a second yellow for that ridiculous shove foul he did too. Absolutely disgusting that the ref didn't book him for even one of them. Hope the balding cunt breaks his neck.

It should have been a yellow card, and also he should have had a second yellow for that ridiculous shove foul he did too. Absolutely disgusting that the ref didn't book him for even one of them. Hope the balding cunt breaks his neck.

Bloody hell, I was convinced he got booked for the second one.

He might have been, I didn't see him get booked though. Happy to admit if I'm wrong about it.

He might have been, I didn't see him get booked though. Happy to admit if I'm wrong about it.

Nah I just checked, can't believe it.

It seemed a very unnecessarily harsh kick out at Colo but while I agree with his point of view I'm not too happy that Ben Arfa felt the need to involve himself and get a booking. Need to keep cooler heads in those situations.

if ref give yellow to Barfa... Rooney should get too... not just a warning. The ref just can warn Barfa to calm down too like he did to Ronney btw. I think the ref is a bit cunt today... so much decision on Man U side.... but thankfully the linesman ref was helping on our side... :D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It seemed a very unnecessarily harsh kick out at Colo but while I agree with his point of view I'm not too happy that Ben Arfa felt the need to involve himself and get a booking. Need to keep cooler heads in those situations.

Things like that will fire up the fans/support though. Gutted he got booked, but its class seeing the lads fight and stick up for each other like that. Surprised Rooney wasn't booked, but I don't think it was that bad.