Gary Speed (1969–2011)

Dokko

f***ing press or f***ing rumours, there was always going to be rumours.

If this is down to a paper muck raking in someone's personal life then they need to go the way of the NOTW.

Some horrible rumours beginning to spread about an expose that was going to be published on him. f***ing press  :tickedoff:

If there is one, they shouldn't publish it out of respect for his family. Not that it will fucking stop them like.

I might just be naive, but I don't believe for a second that this has anything to do with a possible scandal just about to be published.

I'm the opposite tbh, I can't help but feel that there has to be a bigger picture to the event. I am devastated by what's happened and hope that if true then who ever is behind feels the weight of his death on their shoulders until their dying day.

Never mind crap about reporters just doing their job, there has to be a line that should not be crossed, it's not journalism it's ruining people's lives to sell papers.

Some horrible rumours beginning to spread about an expose that was going to be published on him. f***ing press  :tickedoff:

If there is one, they shouldn't publish it out of respect for his family. Not that it will fucking stop them like.

If there is one it will definitely become public knowledge imo, whether that's brought on by it being printed or not.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2421/garyspeed016.jpg

Look at the regal deportment of the man. Such a shining star. I'd genuinely held tentative hopes that one day, having proved his management mettle, he'd manage at SJP.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2421/garyspeed016.jpg

Look at the regal deportment of the man. Such a shining star. I'd genuinely held tentative hopes that one day, having proved his management mettle, he'd manage at SJP.

Looks like a general surveying the battlefield in that picture, would have been epic to come back to SJP as manager.

I might just be naive, but I don't believe for a second that this has anything to do with a possible scandal just about to be published.

I'm the opposite tbh, I can't help but feel that there has to be a bigger picture to the event. I am devastated by what's happened and hope that if true then who ever is behind feels the weight of his death on their shoulders until their dying day.

Never mind crap about reporters just doing their job, there has to be a line that should not be crossed, it's not journalism it's ruining people's lives to sell papers.

I can see how and why you'd feel that, but to me it sounds like just needing a reason for it, as that would make the whole thing easier to understand. As it is, it's just completely baffling, no one understands why, and I think that's what's leading to these kinds of rumours.

Not trying to start an argument here btw, it's not the time or the place, I respect your opinions, I just needed to get that said.

XabiAlonso Xabi Alonso

RIP Gary Speed. My first PL game game was against him, he showed me in that game what is british football about.

EDIT: Probs a Giggs

Yeah I posted it earlier. I read an interview with him recently and he came across as really intelligent and knowledgeable on football in general. Touching that he remembers Speed from his Liverpool debut.

I can see how and why you'd feel that, but to me it sounds like just needing a reason for it, as that would make the whole thing easier to understand. As it is, it's just completely baffling, no one understands why, and I think that's what's leading to these kinds of rumours.

Not trying to start an argument here btw, it's not the time or the place, I respect your opinions, I just needed to get that said.

Your more then likely right tbh, I hope you are infact.