Gary Speed (1969–2011)

Dokko

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/04/article-2069565-0F09645400000578-600_634x384.jpg

Spitting image man.  :(

So sad.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/04/article-2069565-0F09645400000578-600_634x384.jpg

Spitting image man.  :(

That is a heart breaking picture. Like all of us I have no idea what happened with Gary Speed but Louise is an incredible person for wanting to be there for these tributes. It rips me apart emotionally and I never met the man so quite what it is like for her..... 

Guest optimistic nit

Something's seriously wrong, like. None of it makes any sense.

Yep, something big must have happened. For the sake of his family, lets hope it stays a secret.

Call me selfish but I'd like to know what's gone on. In fact, I need to know what's gone on. Millions have been affected by this, and as Martin Luther said, 'peace if possible, truth at all costs'.

The only important people who have been affected are speed's family and friends. if they want privacy then they should have it.

Something's seriously wrong, like. None of it makes any sense.

Yep, something big must have happened. For the sake of his family, lets hope it stays a secret.

Call me selfish but I'd like to know what's gone on. In fact, I need to know what's gone on. Millions have been affected by this, and as Martin Luther said, 'peace if possible, truth at all costs'.

The only important people who have been affected are speed's family and friends. if they want privacy then they should have it.

If the truth is ever found out, it will become public. Can't see any way around that.

From what I read on RTG earlier, the referee dropped his whistle and Bendtner was smirking at that.

You'd have to be a right bellend to find that funny in the first place, never mind during a minute's applause to remember the passing of a player.

What a terrible way for them to try and justify it.

Nice gesture whoever sorted it.

The atmosphere was good for Speed and will be even better and more emotional when Swansea come to town - Which I look forward to.

I apologize for my ill-tasting and ill-timed joke. However, whoever decided to ban/warn/stop me posting needs their heads checked as there have been similar quotes since then that could have been perceived in an offensive way, but weren't...

Nevertheless, I'll now leave that subject, as it doesn't belong in this thread.