Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ah this is a proper park job, with the hope that Debuchy and Revelliere will take advantage of what 2 v 1's they get as will Ribery and Clichy on the other side and as pointed out relying heavily on Ribery and Benzema to carry the attack.

Looks like containment attempt. Bad craic considering the quality of players they have.

Gonna be a massive onus on Benzema and Ribery to sort shit out upfront.

Which is odd, because Benzema has been dropping incredibly deep.

Seeing that system again i think i know what Blanc's doing ( its annoying defensive but i see it) the idea of Ribery off Benzema and Debuchy and Malouda on the wings smacks of basically copying what Bilic did against Spain... i.e. double up in wide areas, place Ribery on Busquets, get M'vila and Cabaye to deal with Alonso and Xavi and quite frankly we all saw how well that worked for Croatia.

Benzema will need to understand he's not a freaking midfielder though.

I think this is gonna be France's like. Spain topped a not so difficult group a weakened Italy (when compared with previous years) and an alright Croatia side. Ireland were a joke like. In my 'John Humble' Spain's style of football is being somewhat found out in a sense that it can be countered and without Villa and Puyol don't look half as good this time around.

France came second in a piss easy group too.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Pedro provides a more attacking outlet than David Silva and can play on the last man

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThB4_FZ9Y9DjdN52TL3nHZjJsq02QhVL9xd11_98OlIeIyGIphSLz3jfw7Zw

France: Lloris - Reveillere, Rami, Koscielny, Clichy - Debuchy, Cabaye, M'Vila, Malouda, Ribery - Benzema

Spain: Casillas - Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Alba - Busquets, Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Fabregas