Newcastle United 0 - 3 Chelsea - 12/03/11 - post-match reaction from page 37

Beren

One of those days today, its a bummer you just know we arent going to score when you hit the woodwork the 2nd time.

The referee cost us the game. Chelsea should have been down to 10 men, they should never have had a penalty, we should have had a penalty, they should never have had all the cheap free kicks.

What goes around comes around last week we was lucky this week we was unlucky, just got to pick ourselves up now for Norwich. Will be a tough game just hope we have a few players back, and i think now is the time for Santon.

You know the FA are corrupt when Mike Dean continues to referee games. Has he ever refereed a game without making a bullshit controversial decision?

Any way hopefully we can patch up Taylccini and move on. I'm nervous about the next game though.

One of those days today, its a bummer you just know we arent going to score when you hit the woodwork the 2nd time.

The referee cost us the game. Chelsea should have been down to 10 men, they should never have had a penalty, we should have had a penalty, they should never have had all the cheap free kicks.

See my earlier reply.

Didn't deserve to get done 3 nowt, Mike Dean is a bloody disgrace.

Really worried now if Tiote, Colo and Taylor are out for any period of time.

Missed Jonas today massively, not been at his best last few games but we certainly missed him.

Unlucky lads. Pardew needs to take a long hard look at himself though..

Why? Don't see what he did wrong.

Ryan Taylor.

Obviously has his reasons. Santon isn't a defensive fullback anyway.

Neither is Raylor ffs.

Also, despite them actually not being too bad, I'm disappointed he considers Lovenkrands and Ameobi good enough to change a game.

Replace an experienced player with a kid who has sat on the bench for his whole career and can't speak English. Doesn't really make sense. Especially against Chelsea.

Krul - 9. Sensational.

Simpson - 5. Dreadful delivery and ropey in defence.

Taylor - 8. Did very well.

Perch - 6. Was okay but he's never a centre-back. Far too slight.

Raylor - 4. Rubbish. Absolutely found out.

Obertan - 5. Absolute horseshit man. Wish we'd chucked a few more quid at replacing Barton and signed N'Zogbia instead.

Cabaye - 7. Thought he was decent. Hassled well in the centre. Needs to get forward more/have Tiote behind him.

Guthrie - 7. As above really. I thought the centre-mids were our best players.

Lovenkrands - 6. Did alright going forward but invisible defensively and we paid for that.

Ba - 6. Lively in the first, subdued in the second. Should have done better with a couple of chances.

HBA - 6. In and out.

(Shola - 7. Thought he was good.)

Obertan absolute horseshit and gets a 5? :lol:

Obertan 3 and Raylor 2, rest I agree with.

Out of interest which was our penatly shout? Chelsea was as definitely a penatly why be so biased about it??

You know the FA are corrupt when Mike Dean continues to referee games. Has he ever refereed a game without making a bullshit controversial decision?

Any way hopefully we can patch up Taylccini and move on. I'm nervous about the next game though.

They make FIFA look like a charity organisation.

Ryan Taylor.

Neither is Raylor ffs.

Also, despite them actually not being too bad, I'm disappointed he considers Lovenkrands and Ameobi good enough to change a game.

Replace an experienced player with a kid who has sat on the bench for his whole career and can't speak English. Doesn't really make sense. Especially against Chelsea.

:lol: Logic right there

The referee cost us that game, end of story.

Wouldn't go that far. Chelsea were superior, considering the team we ended up with, I could've pictured a shuffle round even with Luiz being sent off would have seen them safely through today. Krul was fucking magnificent, but only so much he could do. Ending a match against Chelsea with a back four of Ober-Simo-Perch-Raylor - Fuck off :lol:

Forgetting the referee, everything that could've gone against us today, did. Injuries, Obertan deciding every cross was either going to hit the first man or go out for a throw in, woodwork, crock of shit.

When you send your letter to the FA I hope you also include another complaining about our penalty last week.

Ryan Taylor.

Neither is Raylor ffs.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/189/261/original.jpg?1319210439

Out of interest which was our penatly shout? Chelsea was as definitely a penatly why be so biased about it??

He was going down before the contact, therefor he simulates before any foul has taken place, I.E. it should be a free kick to us.

On the corner when Terry pressed one of our forwards down, you just can't do that.

Things we've learned today:

We need another centre back.

Krul is world class.

Coloccini cannot get injured, or else we're pretty much fucked.

Ryan Taylor is a liabilty and needs to be benched.

We need a RW.

The ref made on big mistake. Was shit, but that's the way it is. Our problem today was our own players. Fucking no one wins against teams like Chelsea with players like Raylor, Løvenkrands, Obertan, Simpson, Perch, Shola, Guthrie in one and the same eleven. Just not good enough backup. Bar Santon.

It's too bad that injuries reduced us to 10 men and Chelsea were able to make the scoreline more unflattering than it deserved to be.

Krul was magnificent as usual. Ben Arfa didn't look great, but I'm happy that he got more time in towards his recovery. Raylor and Obertan were liabilities.

Luiz could have been sent off.  We could have scored a couple rather than rattle the woodwork a couple of times.  Fine margins.  Result not a reflection of the performance.

One point from Man City (a) Man Utd (a) and Chelsea (h) is not bad.  We competed in every game.

Lovenkrands played better than I expected.  Obertan was very poor.  Shola was decent when he came on.

Hopefully Tiote is back soon, but our coming games are much more winnable.