Norwich vs Newcastle - 10/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

f***ing hell, Shola captain. If ever there was a player that is least suitable for the role of captain bring them forth upon me.

Suitability. He is a Geordie dedicated to the club. Who would you suggest were more suitable?

Cabaye for captain why not?

You crazy?????? Doesn't have 18+ influence on FM database ffs :lol: Has to be Leon Best man #Ronaldo

popculture-tastic

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/d76/674/386/resized/jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-you-just-got-trolled-0fe56b.jpg

What does it matter who's captain?

Having captain is only really relevant for cup finals when they lift a trophy and in games when your captain can talk to a referee in appeal of a decision. Neither of these apply for this game. I'm pretty sure par dew will send messages directly to those who needs them and those who are in command of their area will speak in command of their area, ala Colo.

Having captain is only really relevant for cup finals when they lift a trophy and in games when your captain can talk to a referee in appeal of a decision. Neither of these apply for this game. I'm pretty sure par dew will send messages directly to those who needs them and those who are in command of their area will speak in command of their area, ala Colo.

What a tool. :lol:

Guest palnese

who's likely to captain us tomorrow if Colo doesn't play?  Shola if he starts?

Cabaye.

I honestly don't know why this keeps coming up. He's most certainly not a captain.

Captain at Lille.

Well tell me what the captain does in a usual game?

Apart from leading the team out and a coin toss?

The point I'm making is that no matter who captain tomorrow it won't effect the outcome.

Cabaye.

I honestly don't know why this keeps coming up. He's most certainly not a captain.

Captain at Lille.

He was the club captain of Lille?

Well tell me what the captain does in a usual game?

Apart from leading the team out and a coin toss?

The point I'm making is that no matter who captain tomorrow it won't effect the outcome.

It will if it's Alan Smith. :lol:

Guest palnese

Cabaye.

Captain at Lille.

He was the club captain of Lille?

Think so, aye.

Cabaye.

I was told earlier in the week he'd be captain if Colo was out, just repeating what I'd been told.

Agree with Stifler, as people have been saying on here recently, Shearer wore the captains band, but Speed did most of the talking. Doesnt matter jack who wears the captains armband to me.

Agree with Stifler, as people have been saying on here recently, Shearer wore the captains band, but Speed did most of the talking. Doesnt matter jack who wears the captains armband to me.

Load of nonsense that. Absolute crap.

Load of nonsense that. Absolute crap.

Aye revisionist that.