Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

24 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Love it when stifler gans off it :lol:

It’s fucking disgraceful though. It’s every fucking game, and just an open thing that happens with the biggest teams.

They all need be fucking sacked, absolute disgrace man.

2 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

In my eyes that was a closer foot offside even before the line was drawn. 

But I must be blind as fuck because I would have bet my house on it being offside. 

Same, aye. Couldn't believe it when the rectangle appeared, I breathed a sigh of relief because it was obviously! fucking! offside! then it flashed up 'onside' :lol:

Edited by OpenC

42 minutes ago, Pilko said:

At least Webb seems to be making changes and pensioning off the most obviously shit ones tbf. He may end up doing fuck all good but it's at least nice to see him making some moves.

Nice to see some bent refs getting the boot tbh.

18 hours ago, Wullie said:

Never a free kick in a month of Sundays. Reminded me of the soft one Liverpool got when Fabinho chucked himself on the floor at SJP.

I think Coote made a rod for his own back by giving a few soft decisions early doors. It's the consistency that's annoying though, there was am identical challenge on Wilson during the second half that wasn't given.

Junior coach at my work says unless it's the player that scored, it's not offside and that's been the rule for a couple of years now.  I didn't notice whether the protruding boot belonged to the player who scored the goal

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Junior coach at my work says unless it's the player that scored, it's not offside and that's been the rule for a couple of years now.  I didn't notice whether the protruding boot belonged to the player who scored the goal

Nah it didn't, it was Weghorst behind him IIRC.