Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

26 minutes ago, Ace said:

Livarpool handed another result by the refs. 

And some of you don’t believe the league is corrupt towards them. 

Yeah @Stifler (I think) mentioned this earlier. I don't see how anybody could against it.

Someone needs to go through every match that Liverpool have taken part in and review all officiating decisions. Some independent body of refs from abroad. It’s fucking scandalous what we’re seeing every single week for them 

Tierney is a horrific referee, as we discovered in our trip to Forest he's as useless as they come. 

Today he got another two major decisions wrong, both in favour of Liverpool. I don't think it's corrupt, but fuck me some of form of bias must come into play.

Just now, Adam said:

Odds on Klopp getting a touchline ban or will the FA hide behind the fact he was booked and do nothing? I'm guessing the later. 

He won’t.

He should have been sent off for his antics today. As someone else has said, there is little difference between what he did, and what Mitro has got a band for.

The referees are not going to get the respect that they desire until they respect themselves.

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Tierney is a horrific referee, as we discovered in our trip to Forest he's as useless as they come. 

Today he got another two major decisions wrong, both in favour of Liverpool. I don't think it's corrupt, but fuck me some of form of bias must come into play.

Am I right in thinking that at one time he was decent? I feel like I've only noticed how shocking he is just this season 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Our game today was the best refereeing display I’ve seen this season I think. Very well done. 

Fairly easy game to referee I guess, but still. 

Aye, didn't think he did much wrong. 

Was pleased when he came out with a (deserved) early yellow for them. 

16 minutes ago, Adam said:

Odds on Klopp getting a touchline ban or will the FA hide behind the fact he was booked and do nothing? I'm guessing the later. 

I understand klopps frustration, the referee allowed all 3 Tottenham goals to stand instead of disallowing them. 

Stupid kraut prick. 

Fir all the shit refs we've had this season Taylor was not one of them. Pretty much spot on in every decision. 

Tierney was a mess though. Skipp should have been sent off, Jota sent off, possible penalty, Klopp should have been sent to the glue factory etc

Edited by Ginola

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Our game today was the best refereeing display I’ve seen this season I think. Very well done. 

Fairly easy game to referee I guess, but still. 

Agree. I'm normally first to bump this thread every week when we get landed with horrific or inconsistent decisions - thought the fella today was fine. Like you say, no big calls to make, but had a handle on the game which is rare these days.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

He won’t.

He should have been sent off for his antics today. As someone else has said, there is little difference between what he did, and what Mitro has got a band for.

The referees are not going to get the respect that they desire until they respect themselves.

He constantly gets away with hockling heckling the fourth official.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

don’t think spurs got away with their match winner kicking someone in the head. 

The one who got kicked shouldnt be on the pitch after the stamp on Diaz. VAR just horrendous all over the game. 

4 hours ago, joeyt said:

Thought Taylor did alright today except he didn't play a pretty clear advantage when he booked Lavia

Willock was alone in their half against about 5 players. Wasn't much of an advantage. 

ALL YOU CLOWNS TYPING ON THE INTERNET AND NOT WILLING GET YOUR REF QUALIFICATIONS TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE WHO DON'T VOTE IN MY BOOKS