Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

If it's because an overall shoddy performance fair enough. But if it's solely over the penalty that's mad. In real time it was sumptuous theatrics from Schar that could've fooled anyone.

He never would've been demoted for that decision before VAR imo so it should come down to VAR failings.

Think Webb and the PGMOL is becoming a bit too trigger happy and buttering up to some clubs and managers. As mentioned above watching it live most people would have thought it was a penalty its only after numerous slow mo replays can you tell Schar dived. Maybe players should get more stick for trying to con referees. Very harsh decision in my opinion 

16 hours ago, Pata said:

That’s incredibly harsh on Taylor, VAR referee should be the one taking the punishment.

I can see why he gave it on the pitch. It's VAR who spent ages on it and then told him his decision stands.

I'd be telling them to get fucked and withdraw my services if that's what the decision was based on. 

Edited by Cf

3 hours ago, Cf said:

I can see why he gave it on the pitch. It's VAR who spent ages on it and then told him his decision stands.

I'd be telling them to get fucked and withdraw my services if that's what the decision was based on. 

Go to Saudi and make a mint. 

Robert Madley.

He's doing us again. Every time he's linked to our games we know we're in for a rough time.

Sent a player off first half for two of the softest yellow's ever. Just gave another soft yellow, none of them even fouls. Manager booked for complaining about the incompetency and now a free kick just outside the box and our player didn't even touch theirs. He's the most useless ref we've ever had against us.

I was fucking raging after the ref carded three of our players following the Havertz incident, no need at all, utterly ridiculous, especially after three of the Arsenal players received fuck all for waving imaginary cards at the ref following Dan Burn's tackle on Saka. Bruno losing his head might be wrong, but was a direct result of terrible officiating and inconsistency.