Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

22 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Ex ref Keith Hackett having an absolute field day on twitter here!

Had a browse on twitter to see what he was saying, he's went all in on the refs like. Calling them incompetent and the excuses are lies to cover up. He says Riley runs the PGMOL like a holiday camp and needs to be fired. Can understand why NUFC fans think its corruption :lol:

Good to know you can use excessive force to stop players getting the ball if they are not in control of it.

Next time ASM is running down the wing, Wilson can just throw the defender he is running alongside to the ground.

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Having a high bar for penslties would be fair enough if it was consistent. 

re the "high bar" Gallagher: "I think this week they've reverted back to where they were earlier in the season" -  what a coincidence.

In other words just making it up as they go and getting decisions wrong then?

Edited by Wolfcastle

7 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Dermot Gallagher can fuck right off aswell.

Dermot Gallagher was always an absolute cunt when he reffed us.

Seem to remember him being in charge of the 2000 semi final when he allowed Chelsea to take a free kick which they scored from when the ball was rolling.

Edited by Sima

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

I don’t get that as an excuse, Pawson apparently said it wasn’t a foul and gave his justification.

Gallagher is now saying it was a foul but didn’t meet this imaginary ‘high bar’.

Sounds like a load of shit.

That not reaching the 'high bar' but that absolute joke at Leicester given. Be unreal when everyone at PGMOL keels owa.

Re the TAA tackle on Fraser, regardless if he gets the ball or not his trailing leg has to go through the attacker from behind. Not too long ago they were red cards.

Edited by madras

The TAA one was a good tackle for me like. However, dare I say it, if it had have been say Lascelles on Salah, then no way it's not given at Anfield or anywhere for that matter. 

Edited by Heron

1 minute ago, Heron said:

The TAA one was a good tackle for me like. However, dare I say it, if it had have been say Lascelles on Salah, then no way it's not given at Anfield or anywhere for that matter. 

Is that true when we got away with Schar’s at Anfield in the first half, which was much more of a foul than TAA’s ever will be?

Where the ball is is irrelevant, nowhere in the laws does it mention that. It just has to be in play. In the Championship away at Forest, Shelvey kicked out at Lansbury off the ball in the box, he was sent off and a penalty to Forest was given. 

If the position of the ball mattered you'd be able to foul anyone who isn't in possession and get away with it. Wilson should try that next time. Trip up or push over a defender when we have the ball out wide.

Fuck off man. Absolutely raging with that refereeing performance today, was an absolute disgrace.

Ok, so they say it wasn't a pen... surely its still an indirect free kick inside the box, as the keeper clearly wipes out Fraser.. its still a foul, FFS, even if they can't (by their own 'high bar') give the penna as he didn't have the ball / the ball was being taken away by another MC player.

Edited by TK-421