Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Was thinking about this yesterday and reckon I can think of one practical use for VAR that would improve the game.

As soon as a player receives a caution or retrospective ban for simulation then their name is added to a list. Any penalty which is awarded or card given for a foul on a player in this list is subject to an immediate mandatory full VAR review. So the likes of Maddison would know in advance that they're going to be scrutinised and it therefore takes away the incentive to cheat. The existence of the list is a deterrent against diving to begin with.

You stay on the list for as long as you're a PL player.

So on our team,  Miggy would be properly fucked. Although I reckon Wilson would have enough sense to modify his behaviour appropriately.

Probably a million things wrong with this that I haven't considered tbh.

The constant letting off of Liverpool going through the back, barging people in the back and holding was as bad as the major decisions. Just shite.

Fucking farcical he’s reffing a team who’s ground he can fucking see from his fucking Ken regardless of who he does or doesn’t support.

Mike Dean is a prick, he cares more about his personality then the game he's reffing, If a team feels aggrieved, he'll punish them further for having a audacity to complain about it, and fails to admit he's wrong. He's an utter shit ref, so doesn't even make up for it.

Guest neesy111
17 minutes ago, Nobody said:

At what point was the penalty they should have had in the first half?

They?

We had a 1/2 shout first half around 40 mins.  They should've had one at around 50 mins in the 2nd half.

Edited by neesy111