Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Think he'll score a hattrick tonight.

Man, if he even scores one tonight and it puts ahead or draws us level, the crowd is going to go absolutely wild

I've never seen the crowd there go wild, so that'll be a novelty.

Man, if he even scores one tonight and it puts ahead or draws us level, the crowd is going to go absolutely wild

I don't think the home fans will go wild.

I don't think the home fans will go wild.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2dtyvjq.png

Wenger on Ben Arfa in programme: 'A player with huge potential - one of the most gifted we have in France. An exceptional talent.'

Aye, but according to many on here he is nothing like that. 

Wenger on Ben Arfa in programme: 'A player with huge potential - one of the most gifted we have in France. An exceptional talent.'

Who reckons he's not like? Anyone who can't see he's immensely talented shouldn't follow football.

Who reckons he's not like? Anyone who can't see he's immensely talented shouldn't follow football.

Loads of people say Raylor should be ahead of him or that Pardew has done the rght thing with him on the bench...