Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

What about all those shitty rumors going on twitter mentioning that ben arfa won't play tomorow due to a  disciplinary incident on training or due to an injury ( different sources) ??? They say that Ba might not play too  :idiot2: !!! Even on SportsTonightLive they've been talking about that !! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=cSVZti4hF20

I'm sure that is total bollocks.

Guest VanBarduck

More news ,in fact  Krul , Tioté , Ba , Ben Arfa are all out of tomorrow's game with discipline issues ! No bullshit

More news ,in fact  Krul , Tioté , Ba , Ben Arfa are all out of tomorrow's game with discipline issues ! No bullshit

Well, if it's no bullshit.

Guest VanBarduck

:lol: sure.

Why on earth would i want to say that , if it's not true , i'm french , i practicly don't speak english and even that you think I'm finding my way to spread total nonsense bullshits all over the club that I love , those rumors are in fact not rumors but true info !

Why on earth would i want to say that , if it's not true , i'm french , i practicly don't speak english and even that you think I'm finding my way to spread total nonsense bullshits all over the club that I love , those rumors are in fact not rumors but true info !

Is it possible something has got a little lost in translation? Not necessarily by yourself, perhaps on the way to SportsTonightLive.

Guest Spiria

Ah rumors !

The day Krul will have discipline problem, the world will end.

Ans Ben Arfa, I don't think he has discipline issue when all is doing well xD

Guest Haris Vuckic

SportsTonightLive Is clearly looking for attention. Set of pricks.

It's the same people who run @nufcfans

Guest VanBarduck

From someone who thought that twitter account was real.

Oh , I guess you know for sure it isn't real , do you sleep with him ? :D

Anyway will see tomorow , if those "rumors" made on a television set are true or not ..

If you're so sure its true will you agree to a ban bet?

Danny the Newcastle fan is certainly the Colin lad that wouldn't give that cash to SBR foundation for a bet he lost.

They're clearly not true, mec.

From someone who thought that twitter account was real.

Oh , I guess you know for sure it isn't real , do you sleep with him ? :D

Anyway will see tomorow , if those "rumors" made on a television set are true or not ..

In my dreams. :megusta: