Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Was incredible at times today. Made them look like mugs so many times that they resorted to rugby tackling him. :lol:

I keep checking myself when I begin to say it but fuck it he is the best player with the ball at his feet that I have ever seen in the flesh. The mackems at work think he is shite :lol:

Was incredible at times today. Made them look like mugs so many times that they resorted to rugby tackling him. :lol:

I keep checking myself when I begin to say it but fuck it he is the best player with the ball at his feet that I have ever seen in the flesh. The mackems at work think he is shite :lol:

We could have Messi up front and he would just be some short arse who flukes goals.

That's funny. Considering it was his brutal raping of Richardson in the derby which got him a full time starting spot :lol:

Guest elbee909

We could have Messi up front and he would just be some short arse who flukes goals.

"Every goal he ever scores is just bad defending, he's no Catts"

Guest Sophie S

Smiling like a f***ing Cheshire cat every time he went to take a corner.  :smitten:

:snod: You can really tell how he loves being adored by the crowd. Looks genuinly happy to play here, diffused all my worries about him leaving in a second.

Some of the stuff from him today was world class, his control and passing is crazy at times. The time he trapped the ball which was hit at him with pace on a wet pitch was something special and he laid the ball off perfectly.

Trying to turn my girlfriend away from liverpool and her 'stevie g' using Cabaye, Santon and Barfa.  She picked Benny as the darling of the three :)

So you're telling us that Hatem is now so amazing men are actively trying to make their girlfriends want him?

Next step wives, a la Colo

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but when he trapped the ball in the second half today. That was immense.

You refering to the first half when he trapped it and released Simpson down the right in one movement? That was magic, second half he put more of a defensive shift in but attacking wise he seemed to over do it, but never the less another top game. He is one player where you would pay to watch.

You refering to the first half when he trapped it and released Simpson down the right in one movement? That was magic, second half he put more of a defensive shift in but attacking wise he seemed to over do it, but never the less another top game. He is one player where you would pay to watch.

Pardew was going mad at Ben Arfa, he kept telling him to get forward, I didn't expect to see that.