Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

Ban bet ? C'mon mec , is that serious ? i'm just trying to give info which appears to be true , i've read those things since this morning on twitter , didn't give much attention since this laim sports show talk about it and this guignol of danny fanboy . Among other things , Ba and Ben Arfa gave a short interview on infosport ( the french skysports news ) saying they looking foward to Wigan game ?!?

Ban bet ? C'mon mec , is that serious ? i'm just trying to give info which appears to be true , i've read those things since this morning on twitter , didn't give much attention since this laim sports show talk about it and this guignol of danny fanboy . Among other things , Ba and Ben Arfa gave a short interview on infosport ( the french skysports news ) saying they looking foward to Wigan game ?!?

But if you know its definitely true then why not wager something on it to show people how serious you are?

Guest VanBarduck

I think the hole situation leave us with one simple question , how far the jewish-mackems lobby control the media in this country ??  ;D

I think the hole situation leave us with one simple question , how far the jewish-mackems lobby control the media in this country ??  ;D

Evidently not very far if SportsTonightLive is the best they've got. :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

What is happening here?

Some moron is looking for attention, nothing more.

Some other moron is bashing with no reason at all

Evidently not very far if SportsTonightLive is the best they've got. :lol:

:lol:

What is happening here?

Some moron is looking for attention, nothing more.

Some other moron is bashing with no reason at all

How dare you, you're twice the moron Dave will ever be!!