Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Did anyone see one of his crosses from the left where he didn't even shift the ball to one side of the defender to swing it in, but just somehow stuck his foot under it to float it into the box? I dunno how he managed to get it over the defender, was class.

When he was actually allowed to be played through one on one, I was sure he was going to bury it. Ended up being a good save but I thought he should have lifted the ball. Gutted when he got called back from the 1v3 situation, Anita was bombing on!

We should always use attack as a form of defence when we have a weapon like him on the team. Opponents should fear us. I felt first half it almost compounded the problem down our right by him not being there as Baines could just attack with no worry about defending.

He's just silly.

People call Adam Johnson a Match of the Day player, Ben Arfa is exactly the same, well apart from Ben Arfa's 'highlights' lasting the whole game every game.

this. Laughed for about a minute or two during that half when he humiliated norwich