Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Four defenders on him most of the match. We're so static it's unreal. Only when Remy and Gouffran came on was there any real space for him and he exploited it in typically destructive fashion.

I was saying this during the first half  :snod:

Just don't know what we'd do without Hatem. He's a jewel amongst all the shit around the club at the moment.

He seems to just love playing for us, and watching him is a complete joy.

Brilliant goal but the overplaying is just too frustrating.

the 'overplaying' is mainly down to c***s standing watching/expecting him to do everything.  he's class.. but f*** me when he had the ball there's no need for everyone to just stop moving,  he's very rarely got a better option than trying to do it all himself.

Even HBA himself said that he might never be able to stop the over-playing as that's just him. Even in the season we finished 5th he was doing it.

He will release the ball more when there's more movement in the side, but some 'overplaying' is inevitable... it's just his style and it's class.

There isn't a great deal about him that I would change. The frustrating parts of his game are amplified because he's generally too deep and/or there's no movement ahead of him. Eradicate those team foibles and we can accommodate a 'luxury player' like him - which is what we've done today towards the end, by the sounds of things. Feel like I need to reiterate that I didn't see the game, I'm only going off what I've seen before/what people have said about today's game.

Some w***** next to me was shouting 'PASS THE f***ing BALL' just before he rifled his goal in.

Probably Dinho lad.

The hero worship by people like you, man. :facepalm: You make Justin Bieber fans look-like Vikings.

Prepared to be heart-broken by Cabaye? I hope you've got someone with you to call the emergency when you have your breakdown.

He will release the ball more when there's more movement in the side, but some 'overplaying' is inevitable... it's just his style and it's class.

There isn't a great deal about him that I would change. The frustrating parts of his game are amplified because he's generally too deep and/or there's no movement ahead of him. Eradicate those team foibles and he's we can accommodate a 'luxury player' like him - which is what we've done today towards the end, by the sounds of things. Feel like I need to reiterate that I didn't see the game, I'm only going off what I've seen before/what people have said about today's game.

Spot on, I wouldn't change him at all. Just get more movement in the team and stop defenders doubling/trebling/quadrupling up on him.

Some w***** next to me was shouting 'PASS THE f***ing BALL' just before he rifled his goal in.

Probably Dinho lad.

The hero worship by people like you, man. :facepalm: You make Justin Bieber fans look-like Vikings.

Prepared to be heart-broken by Cabaye? I hope you've got someone with you to call the emergency when you have your breakdown.

Why go on like this after a win like that?

There isn't a great deal about him that I would change. The frustrating parts of his game are amplified because he's generally too deep and/or there's no movement ahead of him. Eradicate those team foibles and he's we can accommodate a 'luxury player' like him - which is what we've done today towards the end, by the sounds of things. Feel like I need to reiterate that I didn't see the game, I'm only going off what I've seen before/what people have said about today's game.

Spot on, I wouldn't change him at all. Just get more movement in the team and stop defenders doubling/trebling/quadrupling up on him.

Yup. He's a hell of an asset in the right side. Rather than crippling what makes him so awesome, we should be fixing the team to fit him in it, as on song he's a match winner.

I like the overplaying tbh, infact everytime we get the ball I think we should just let him try take everyone on. It's fun :lol:

And more effective than anything the other 10 all put together would come up with.

I don't see how people can complain about this guy, he gotta be a friggin team on his own since he don't get shit support. Today he even ran back home to defend, how ridic wasn't that of an experience ;)

Easily MOTM and MVP!

Probably Dinho lad.

Because one or two plonkers on here think that just because some people criticise a player it means that they have a vendetta or something against them.

I couldn't give two flying elephants if opinions hurts the feelings of some of fan-boys on here. Accept it and just stop crying about it. 

We won, yes, but it's nothing more than that; it doesn't mean that the failings of the team and individuals are going away or shouldn't be talked about.

Probably Dinho lad.

Because one or two plonkers on here think that just because some people criticise a player it means that they have a vendetta or something against them.

I couldn't give two flying elephants if opinions hurts the feelings of some of fan-boys on here. Accept it and just stop crying about it. 

We won, yes, but it's nothing more than that; it doesn't mean that the failings of the team and individuals are going away or shouldn't be talked about.

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/a/9a623_ORIG-freeman_2D00_he_2D00_mad.jpg