Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

"I want to be like Ginola and Asprilla and entertain every week. We hope we can fill the stadium out and do something similar,"

Dripping like a fucked fridge over that like.

"I want to be like Ginola and Asprilla and entertain every week. We hope we can fill the stadium out and do something similar,"

Dripping like a fucked fridge over that like.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Z7s-D6U82bI/hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

I CAME

Some of the quotes from his France Football interview are interesting.

I have come to realise that the statistics do a lot for the reputation of a player. I was not really taking this into account before … I’ll have to change that and become more efficient.”

“I would like to score 15-20 league goals. I’ve never done it but I’ll get there. That does not mean I’m going to play just for me. That means especially in the area of truth, I will now look for the best position to score. This is spontaneous decision making  I’m working on in training. "

"The first touch in the box must immediately put me in a position to hit. Before, in front of the goal, I held off too long. Subsequently, I shot when I had no other choice. Now, it has to become an obsession, a reflex. The goal I scored against Fulham, is the example to follow.”

If he can stay fit I have no doubt he could score and create loads. There isn't much he doesn't have 'in his locker'. Maybe he could improve his decision making/selfishness at times but that is being picky.

He plays most of the game in a season and he is hitting Robert levels of goals and assists, probably more given he will have slightly more freedom and is a better dribbler.

Please stay fit :)

Yeah, tbh if he's on the pitch for 30 league games or more I don't see why he couldn't score 15+.  His scoring record for us isn't bad at all and would only get better if he gained the momentum you only get when you're not out injured all the time.  I'm glad it's an aim of his anyway, it really should be.

Some of the quotes from his France Football interview are interesting.

I have come to realise that the statistics do a lot for the reputation of a player. I was not really taking this into account before … I’ll have to change that and become more efficient.”

“I would like to score 15-20 league goals. I’ve never done it but I’ll get there. That does not mean I’m going to play just for me. That means especially in the area of truth, I will now look for the best position to score. This is spontaneous decision making  I’m working on in training. "

"The first touch in the box must immediately put me in a position to hit. Before, in front of the goal, I held off too long. Subsequently, I shot when I had no other choice. Now, it has to become an obsession, a reflex. The goal I scored against Fulham, is the example to follow.”

Never seen him behave like that in front of goal before Villa. He was storming towards the six-yard box several times. Got his reward as well, could have been played in by Cabaye in the 1st half too.

A player with his ability who discovers a more instinctive goalscoring ability. It's frightening. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Guest icemanblue

Could it be that he's getting these ideas from, gulp, Pardew and our coaching staff? A lot of what he's been saying recently tallies with what Pardew has said he wants from him.

Could it be that he's getting these ideas from, gulp, Pardew and our coaching staff? A lot of what he's been saying recently tallies with what Pardew has said he wants from him.

Nee way.

Pardew is responsible for poor set pieces. The rest is down to the players themselves.