Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

It may be comparitive, but not quite to the extremes you've used. I've always maintained that Pardew was not solely repsonsible for every long ball we've ever played. However, I don't see how that means he's not in any way responsible for an alteration in Hatem's game. Nor am I sure how it is ' :lol: worthy logic'.

how are you not getting this?  pardew has spent over a year making attacking players try to defend and spend their time worrying about the other team...do you think hatem didn't want to be bursting into the box or scoring goals, that pardew just had an epiphany and has revolutionised his game by getting a very attack-minded player to attack?

it's basic logic man, he made the team defensive and they weren't suited for it, we're now supposed to applaud the guy for getting a player like hatem to attack the box?  he didn't attack the box before because he was f***ing told not to, it's as clear as day

O0

Crazy how the media actually think that....

Especially from a Liverpool fan.... Who Hatem has got 2 assists against in last 2 seasons with his right foot.

Unbelievable.

I would say 'fair enough, we probably all have misconceptions about certain players, you can't watch every team, every game' but then he is paid (a lot) to watch football.

These pundits have the easiest job in the world like, who wouldn't watch a lot of football if they were paid/forced to do so? :lol:

Crazy how the media actually think that....

Especially from a Liverpool fan.... Who Hatem has got 2 assists against in last 2 seasons with his right foot.

Unbelievable.

I would say 'fair enough, we probably all have misconceptions about certain players, you can't watch every team, every game' but then he is paid (a lot) to watch football.

These pundits have the easiest job in the world like, who wouldn't watch a lot of football if they were paid/forced to do so? :lol:

Thing is they don't even watch half the games :lol: Hopefully Hatem will score the winner against Liverpool when we play them with a thunderbastard with his right foot from 30 yards.  :snod:

Was he out on the lash last night? Has looked knackered since the first minute. Hasn't bothered to track and has cost us two goals today.

From the sublime last week to being carried this week. That's why he's playing for us and not one of the 'big' sides.

For such a mint player i wish hed learn to lift the ball with his right foot. The amount of times he ghosts freely to the byline inside the area in a very dangerous position & then just passes it low which is easily blocked by the sliding defender. That or he runs it out.

The problem is he can do more, but he lost all self belief when they blocked his preferred option. Was woeful after that, suprising.

Yep, showed why he's not at the top level yet as he can still lack consistency. Feared this might happen with all the attention on him but despite his poor game it still opened up space for Remy.

Think he'll find it easier away from home when he's not being doubled up on, but I think today he was just simply off colour.