Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest hatem garrincha

"@GFN_France: According to local reports, Hatem Ben Arfa and Alan Pardew exchanged insults in the dressing room this weekend. #NUFC #EDF"

French websites this morning saying it's Hatem as usual.

There are rumours coming out of a big bust up between all the players and Pardew/Carver after the man utd game. Not just Ben Arfa, seemingly Pardew and Carver had to walk out. Dunno how much of it is true but just about all of the players were having a go seemingly.

There are rumours coming out of a big bust up between all the players and Pardew/Carver after the man utd game. Not just Ben Arfa, seemingly Pardew and Carver had to walk out. Dunno how much of it is true but just about all of the players were having a go seemingly.

Sauce?

Usual - heard it from someone how knows a bloke at the club, came from junior squad player who was in the dressing room. Could be fuck all but you never know, I've heard loads of these types of stories. Just thought I'd share it.

GTFI.

If only that were true.

GTFI.

If only that were true.

Not quite true, unfortunately, if the story I've been given by one of my workmates who works matchdays in the "inner sanctum" areas is correct.

He reckons there was a bust up between HBA and Pardew, leading to Ben Arfa being restrained in a headlock by Shola . He also says that the majority of players have no time for Ben Arfa.

Could be shit, who knows, just throwing this into the ring.

GTFI.

If only that were true.

Not quite true, unfortunately, if the story I've been given by one of my workmates who works matchdays in the "inner sanctum" areas is correct.

He reckons there was a bust up between HBA and Pardew, leading to Ben Arfa being restrained in a headlock by Shola . He also says that the majority of players have no time for Ben Arfa.

Could be shit, who knows, just throwing this into the ring.

Same majority of players who suck ass. Talk about alienating our most creative talent because the culture of cloggers has taken over.

GTFI.

If only that were true.

Could be s***, who knows, just throwing this into the ring.

Same majority of players who suck ass. Talk about alienating our most creative talent because the culture of cloggers has taken over.

Well whatever the rumours it's a total mess. Ben Arfa deserves much better, hope he gets a good club and manager where he'll be allowed to play football and not be stifled by shit tactics.

Guest neesy111

Not usually one for player power, but I fully support if they are bollocking the coaching staff.

Just when you think Shola can't possibly be more detrimental to the cause, can't wait to never see him on a Football pitch again (whether this story is true or not obviously).

Devastated to see how badly Pardew is treating Ben Arfa, it's absolutely criminal

It would hurt to say him play for another Premiership team BUT I would like to see him play class for his next team and make Pardew and his arselickers look like the absolute thick cunts that they are

Devastated to see how badly Pardew is treating Ben Arfa, it's absolutely criminal

It would hurt to say him play for another Premiership team BUT I would like to see him play class for his next team and make Pardew and his arselickers look like the absolute thick c***s that they are

this

I am praying Ben Arfa goes to Everton next season.

Tired of arguing with people claiming he's rubbish and isn't a prem player.

Would love to see him flourish in another prem side, and be a constant reminder to all and sundry that Pardew is absolutely clueless.

It would hurt to say him play for another Premiership team BUT I would like to see him play class for his next team and make Pardew and his arselickers look like the absolute thick cunts that they are

Wonder what Pardew thought when Tevez and Masch saved West Ham from relegation and went on to become world stars as soon as he left. Clearly hasn't learned fuck all from that episode, and is not going to from this either. He's an arrogant prick like Souness and they are never wrong in their own eyes.

The only reason Shola is still here is because the manager has set such low expectations for the team at all opportunities. I wouldn't be surprised if he put anyone who insulted him in a headlock. Same goes for the rest of the spineless twats.

Give em hell, Hatem.

I'm praying we get a decent manager and he stays here, whilst offloading the prats like Shola Ameobi who will restrain him if he ever tries to knock out any more daft c***s.

At least give the gods a chance bro.