Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Whether he leaves in this window or not, I really can't see him signing a new contract. I can't blame him, either.

TBH, it's getting close to the point where I would rather see him play for someone else than sit on our bench.

:lol: You know what, I thought that the other day, just didn't have the bollocks to say it. When I watch that 15 minute long video on youtube it makes me so sad that we don't get to enjoy him every week.

Whether he leaves in this window or not, I really can't see him signing a new contract. I can't blame him, either.

TBH, it's getting close to the point where I would rather see him play for someone else than sit on our bench.

:lol: You know what, I thought that the other day, just didn't have the bollocks to say it. When I watch that 15 minute long video on youtube it makes me so sad that we don't get to enjoy him every week.

I know, I feel terrible thinking it really, but I just want to see him play.

Guest bimpy474

Just noticed a few stories about Cabella to us, Ben Arfa to them.

Bullshit i think but i wouldn't be surprised with Pardew's treatment of him, needs games with the WC coming up.

Bullshit i think but i wouldn't be surprised with Pardew's treatment of him, needs games with the WC coming up.

Jesus imagine Benny and Cabaye out, Cabs 2 in. Talk about pressure on the lad. :scared:

Why us he allowed to skip out on things like this? Can't look good to the rest of the team

Hasn't it been reported he's been allowed to spend time with his family? No one on here knows whats going on for sure, you are all jumping to the conclusion that he's being sold.

I'm not I'm wondering why the hell is he allowed to skip out on what is supposed to be a team fitness/team building trip. Now if there is a perfectly reasonable reason then fair enough (ie family etc) but if not then why is he allowed to skip it. Not fond of the way he goes back to france for all injury treatment either.

Please let this not be true.  But something is a miss...

Guest bimpy474

Please let this not be true.  But something is a miss...

Dont worry i reckon it's all bullshit. He has permission to miss the Dubai trip. A load of fuss over nowt imo.

Sammy just uploaded a video of him/willo/dummet bowling on IG. I'm assuming its from just now, so they clearly aren't out there either

Mike Williamson and Rob Elliott in that video mind.

his reputation is dropping by the game, the non geordies I know seem to think he's shit now since he doesn't play.

as always the truth lies somewhere in between extremes, he's not as good as is sometimes portrayed by us as fans but neither is he shit.

his reputation is dropping by the game, the non geordies I know seem to think he's shit now since he doesn't play.

Will not get game time under Pardew. Gets the odd cameo and comes on and tries far too hard as a result - and usually messes up trying too hard to be a game changer.

Has no chance of making the WC under the current French manager so is just treading water in reality. 

Anyone read the article about him in this months True Faith? Absolute shite.

States he 'talked himself up as being a possible winner of the Ballon d'Or' (I'm sure he just stated that this would be his aim in his career?) , that when he's on the pitch his 'demeanour always seems to be that of someone plodding along aimlessly'. That he 'hasn't got the concentration' of tracking back to help the full backs and his 'lack of work rate won't endear him to fan and manager'.

He has definitely got his faults but those listed there are just so untrue it's :anguish:

Anyone read the article about him in this months True Faith? Absolute shite.

States he 'talked himself up as being a possible winner of the Ballon d'Or' (I'm sure he just stated that this would be his aim in his career?) , that when he's on the pitch his 'demeanour always seems to be that of someone plodding along aimlessly'. That he 'hasn't got the concentration' of tracking back to help the full backs and his 'lack of work rate won't endear him to fan and manager'.

He has definitely got his faults but those listed there are just so untrue it's :anguish:

Aye, I read that. Thought it was a load of rubbish.

A wonderful, natural talent sitting on the bench watching kids and Shola Ameobi come on instead of him.  Praised when he does something majestic, then used as a scapegoat when he doesn't come on and change the game.  I'm just suprised he hasn't went on strike already.

Please fuck off Pardew you tramp.