Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just  basically Ben Arfa saying he hopes he's selected for the French Euro squad. First shortlist will be announced in just over a month. Quote from him in there: "I strongly believe the Euro. Now I play a lot, I start the game and I score goals. I feel really good. I will continue to work hard to make a super end of season and try to win my place in selection."

Just  basically Ben Arfa saying he hopes he's selected for the French Euro squad. First shortlist will be announced in just over a month. Quote from him in there: "I strongly believe the Euro. Now I play a lot, I start the game and I score goals. I feel really good. I will continue to work hard to make a super end of season and try to win my place in selection."

Seems up for it, he should make it if he keeps the current form going.

Yeah, I really hope he gets enough minutes played that Blanc really has to take him.

Do France play a 4-3-3 and if so, who do they have as the wide forwards in the squad?

If he plays against us on the opening Euro game he'll tear us apart...and I'll probably enjoy it :| Hell with cabaye and Ben Arfa think i could be supporting France :|

LOL same here  :lol: as for the 4-3-3 france question they will probably play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 either way id would start on the right over anyone else they have......

Ribery on the left and Ben Arfa on the right is frightening for any team.

My question for France is will they play Benzema as a #9 with an extra midfielder or will they play Benzema as a #10 and play Giroud as a #9 and how will they replace Abidal at LB.

As for the other wide forwards its only really Nasri and Menez that will challenge Ben Arfa on the right and quite frankly he's better than both of them IMO and in much better form.

Ribery is untouchable.

HBA Nasri Ribery

Benzema

Potentially a very very dangerous front 4 that.

Indeed i do have questions over Nasri in the "hole" tho to me he's always had his best performances outwide.

Yh Ribery was one of the outcasted players but all those players have come back in since then and besides considering Ribery's form i dont see how they can ignore him.

HBA Nasri Ribery

Benzema

Indeed i do have questions over Nasri in the "hole" tho to me he's always had his best performances outwide.

Yh Ribery was one of the outcasted players but all those players have come back in since then and besides considering Ribery's form i dont see how they can ignore him.

Eh? He's absolutely shit out-wide. AMC is his position.

HBA Nasri Ribery

Benzema

Eh? He's absolutely s*** out-wide. AMC is his position.

I dont know where this myth comes from but his best performances for Arsenal came outwide roaming inside using his very good dribbling ability ( which is probably his best asset) and for City he's played as a sort of Winger/AM hybrid and roaming across the front line.

As a sole AM in a 4-2-3-1 i have never seen him perform, not once mainly because he insists on going for the hollywood pass and dribbling past people at every opportunity instead of keeping it simple until the pass is on which is what a AM should do.

To me alot like Ben Arfa he is more comfortable outwide with freedom to roam inside but as a fixed AM his role is too restricted and he becomes too easy to mark.( even tho Ben Arfa is harder to mark as a #10 than Nasri is)

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I think it's most likely that he'll only be a sub if he gets into French squad, but still, what a lethal sub to have. England beware, Ben Arfa is going to tear, tear you a new asshole ;D

I think it's most likely that he'll only be a sub if he gets into French squad, but still, what a lethal sub to have. England beware, Ben Arfa is going to tear, tear you a new asshole ;D

You won't be laughing when some clogger breaks him and the England fans go wild.

You won't be laughing when some clogger breaks him and the England fans go wild.

Like Danny Simpson.