Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

ahah omplanete, full of benarfa haters but some real benarfa lovers, that's why the newcastle thread is so big :)

question is, why such big threads for ben arfa and not for ba, or tiote or whoelse?

everywhere he goes he got the bigger threads lol

Just seen the clip of him coming off against Liverpool and getting smiles, congratulations and high fives from Pardew, Woody then the rest of the bench. Great to see.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just seen the clip of him coming off against Liverpool and getting smiles, congratulations and high fives from Pardew, Woody then the rest of the bench. Great to see.

Proper awwed at that, like. So lovable :blush:

Aye I posted that a couple of pages back after watching the match again. Just great seeing the whole team and staff happy for him, and him  smiling too  :aww:

Proper awwed at that, like. So lovable :blush:

Same, was a brilliant moment.

Probably already been discussed but one of the most pleasing things about Sunday in regards to Ben Arfa was how happy he looked on the pitch. Great to see him celebrating so passionately when we scored too.

Probably already been discussed but one of the most pleasing things about Sunday in regards to Ben Arfa was how happy he looked on the pitch. Great to see him celebrating so passionately when we scored too.

Not only him but the whole team imo, such a good attitude and togetherness. Ben Arfa and others often acknowledged attempted passes etc that didn't quite come off, compare that to the Liverpool strike force who both swore and whinged at their midfielders every time a pass to them wasn't inch perfect.

If I were yyou, I wouldn't hope HBA make the Euro as he would definitely just hammer the England squad. :snod: Don't remember who you have as defender though.

Not sure anyone could give a s*** if HBA murders England tbh.

Yup, in fact if England is managed by slappy face, I'd probably celebrate

If I were yyou, I wouldn't hope HBA make the Euro as he would definitely just hammer the England squad. :snod: Don't remember who you have as defender though.

Not sure anyone could give a s*** if HBA murders England tbh.

Yup, in fact if England is managed by slappy face, I'd probably celebrate

With Cabaye and Ben Arfa in the first 11 for Les Bleus, I know which time I'm going to be cheering for.

Can someone please PM me either the title of the clip or the link. Thanks

Not sure if anyone spotted this but there was a possible homo-erotically charged moment between him and Guthrie during the celebration for our first goal. Check out Ben Arfa, Guthrie and Cabaye's expression especially. Laughed really hard but not sure what to make of it :lol:

Was the second replay of our goal, around the 22nd minute mark if it helps.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Get this lad on a new contract.

This.

Also, as an aside, I think it's now a realistic possibility that we could start next season with an entirely non-English xi

Mmmm, made even better by Jose's looking so sad.

WAHEYYY  Jose Enrique body language analysis is back.

This.

Also, as an aside, I think it's now a realistic possibility that we could start next season with an entirely non-English xi

How class was the start of the Liverpool match when our whole team were legging it towards the Gallowgate and Ben Arfa was just sauntering across the half way line?  :lol:

This.

No issues with me if that happens but unlikely unless we get a non English CB and RB/LB which I doubt