Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I need to calm the f*** down when he gets on the ball like. I'm on my feet and he's only on the halfway line. :lol:

It's a privilege to watch him at St. James', long may it continue.

I sometimes think we put too much pressure on him, the minute he gets the ball everyone in the stadium gets over excited and you can hear/feel it as well :lol:

I need to calm the f*** down when he gets on the ball like. I'm on my feet and he's only on the halfway line. :lol:

I sometimes think we put too much pressure on him, the minute he gets the ball everyone in the stadium gets over excited and you can hear/feel it as well :lol:

It's a lot better than the clueless fuckers around me that were groaning when he was brought on against the Mackems.

It's a lot better than the clueless fuckers around me that were groaning when he was brought on against the Mackems.

Good job I don't sit near you, think I'd have ended up lamping someone.

is he only 23? could of sworn he was 25...

To me it is amazing that he is already 25, which is not particularly young in football terms. It's partly due to his own idiocy and youthful petulance, but his career has never properly started. There have always been barriers in his way that have prevented him from settling down and using his enormous and undoubted talent. At Lyon we saw flashes and at OM we saw more flashes, but this was it. It seems he has made the necessary changes and may have found a boss that truly believes in him.The next few years should been quite fruitful. With a player of his talent, you would think bigger/richer clubs would look past his previous flaws and make offers for him if he consistently performs for a good period (i.e. Anelka at Bolton), but with what has happened to him and what this club has done for him, I think Hatem will be loyal.

"Ben Arfa's crap, man."

Six times during the Wolves game.

Guest Tyson

Why Hatem Ben Arfa could become this Toon side's Peter Beardsley

Jose "Newcastle will never finish in the top six" Enrique thought he had safest tactic by showing him the outside during their first duel, but Ben Arfa knocked the ball past him and roared to the byline, sowing doubt and fear. Enrique then decided to let his tormentor go inside, and was again beaten by his speed and trickery.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/simon-bird/Newcastle-column-Why-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-could-become-this-Toon-side-s-Peter-Beardsley-by-Simon-Bird-article886186.html

That's Enrique's M.O., and he'll smother a ball-carrier for 90mins and psychologically shatter them.

Putting aside our escapes in our half (early on), that was the pivotal moment of the game.

That's why we need to get it extended I reckon, or we could be in a situation where he had a fantastic season next time out and we're getting bids with 2 years left on it, don't want that to happen. Especially if we get into Europe this season we should strike while iron's hot so to speak.

"Ben Arfa's crap, man."

Six times during the Wolves game.

"Pass it! Pass it! PASS IT!!!"

For the first 30 minutes or so in the mackem game. Daft bint.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Cant wait till Friday just to watch HBA, get exited every time he gets near the ball.

Two and a half I think.

The club's policy is to negociate at the 2 year stage so hopefully this will done no later than the summer unless he is selected for the Euro's...