Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Spiria

From Le Parisien, the French Federation of Football asks for the file and the results of his medical tests of Ben Arfa. Really hope he makes it.

If you want the article I can make the file but it's in French.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

From Le Parisien, the French Federation of Football asks for the file and the results of his medical tests of Ben Arfa. Really hope he makes it.

If you want the article I can make the file but it's in French.

I'm interested  :coolsmiley:

even if it's in French

Guest Spiria

Ben Arfa : la demande secrète de Blanc à Newcastle

Oui, Laurent Blanc est bien intéressé par Hatem Ben Arfa en prévision de l’Euro. Cela ne se manifeste pas seulement dans les mots, mais aussi dans les actes.

La probabilité de voir Hatem Ben Arfa à l’Euro devient de plus en plus forte au fur et à mesure des jours. Simple hypothèse il y a quelques semaines, elle a pris de l’épaisseur tant grâce aux magnifiques performances du Français sous le maillot de Newcastle que suite aux déclarations de Laurent Blanc lui laissant pas mal d’espoir. A cinq jours seulement du résultat avec la publication de la liste des joueurs évoluant à l’étranger appelés pour l’Euro, les sondages sont plutôt en sa faveur.

Les tests médicaux, s'il vous plaît.

Et l’information publiée par le quotidien Aujourd’hui en France du jour tend à le confirmer. En effet, Laurent Blanc serait en train de se renseigner très sérieusement sur le cas Ben Arfa, et notamment sur son état de santé. Le quotidien raconte que la fédération française de football, suite à une requête de Laurent Blanc, aurait demandé à Newcastle tous les tests médicaux effectués par Ben Arfa cette saison. Histoire de s’assurer qu’il n’y a pas de vice caché. Autant dire que cela ressemble fort à une dernière vérification d’usage avant convocation...

It's this article. You can find it also on the 10 sport site.

Google Translate -

Ben Arfa: secret application of White in Newcastle

Yes, Laurent Blanc is interested Hatem Ben Arfa in anticipation of the Euro. That does not manifest itself only in words but in deeds.

The likelihood of Hatem Ben Arfa to the Euro is becoming stronger as and measurement days. Simple hypothesis a few weeks ago, she took both the thickness thanks to the magnificent performance of French in the jersey of Newcastle that followed statements by Laurent Blanc leaving him a lot of hope. In only five days of the result with the publication of the list of players playing abroad called for the Euro, the polls are rather in favor.

Medical tests, please.

And information published by the daily Aujourd'hui en France the day tends to confirm this. Indeed, Laurent Blanc is reportedly very seriously inquire if Ben Arfa, and especially on his health. The daily said that the French Football Association, following a request from Laurent Blanc, Newcastle would have asked all the medical tests performed by Ben Arfa this season. Just to ensure there are no hidden defect. Suffice to say that it looks very much like a final check before calling for use ...

Guest hatem garrincha

In 2008 and 2010, Ben Arfa was also in the first list of 30 players, before...getting out.

Third time ?

Can see him getting the call, being used as an impact sub at first and then forcing his way into a starting position as the tournament progresses with some typically eye-catching displays. Here's hoping, anyway.

Guest hatem garrincha

Can see him getting the call, being used as an impact sub at first and then forcing his way into a starting position as the tournament progresses

Exactly what I think  :)

Be great for him and the club if he can make it, if only indicate to other French players that if you play well enough at Newcastle you'll get picked. I know Cabaye gets in but he did before we signed him. To see Ben Arfa re establish himself as an International will be good. Just hope he doesn't pick up a knock. Imagine him with a decent pre-season behind him?

Guest hatem garrincha

Ben Arfa is a really different player.

A player of the 2000's, with a style of the 60's, a cross between Cruyff and Garrincha  :D

That also explains some of his problems of the past with some managers and his delay to establish himself as a world class player in modern football.

Just can't be overstated what a tremendous player he is.  He's got amazing strength, much more than I ever would have imagined.  He's now using that on the defensive side of things, tackling, shielding players, winning the ball back frequently.  And on the ball, holy shit, what a player.  That strength just lets him ride tackles and keep the ball with ease.  I don't care how it's happened, somehow the flair of Robert has been combined with the graft of a Jonas and this new player is absolutely brilliant.

Blanc would be mental not to take him, he's a better player than Nasri without a doubt.

The thought of Benzema up front with Ribery and Ben Arfa either side of him is mouth watering.

Guest hatem garrincha

Blanc would be mental not to take him, he's a better player than Nasri without a doubt.

He's a better player than all the attacking midfielders of France team.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Alain Giresse, one of the greatest player of french football history : "We can't ignore a player like Ben Arfa"

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/929041/alain-giresse-on-peut-ignorer-joueur-comme-ben-arfa

that french team was great as a kid playing football and commentating. "platini, to giresse........tiganaaaaaaaa!"

the good old days  :rolleyes:

2012 hatem ben arfa ribery benzema  :snod:

The thought of Benzema up front with Ribery and Ben Arfa either side of him is mouth watering.

That is my front three on fifa ultimate team  :snod:

Guest VaVaVoom

He will get called up and will start for France. No doubt in my mind.

Reckon he is gonna score thmora too.